Considering selling 1 of my Cobra R air dams (splitter)

Ahonk3honks

Established Member
Hey yall.

Throughout the years i have acquired 4 2000 Cobra R splitters (yes ford parts). Im considering selling one but im not quite sure what the going rate is. I have 2 that are brand new even. Located around Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks everyone!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Hey yall.

Throughout the years i have acquired 4 2000 Cobra R splitters (yes ford parts). Im considering selling one but im not quite sure what the going rate is. I have 2 that are brand new even. Located around Cincinnati Ohio.

Thanks everyone!

PM sent

Arcadewilco

Established Member
I'll buy one off you for 2000 R. Let me know your price and I'll send you a Paypal and a Shipping Label. Thanks

Shirlee1973

Do you still have the Cobra R splitter? We have a 2000 Cobra R and am in need of one. Please let me know.
Hey yall.

Thanks everyone!
o
Hey yall.

Thanks everyone!

Ahonk3honks

Established Member
2 of them are gone.

I still have a white one with matching bumper and a grey one with matching bumper. Ford part numbers. These are the real deal

Users who are viewing this thread