Congrats to Dean Smetlzer, two AI wins this weekend

Cobra-R

Established Member
I heard Dean qualified second behind Robin Burnett in Saturday's AI race at Beaver Run, passed Robin and won the race.

Sunday Dean got the pole with Robin second. Dean pulled away from Robin and won with a comfortable lead.

Way to go buddy!!!!!!!!! We are proud of you!!! :beer: :beer:

Brian

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
congrats dean! :beer: nice job! :rockon:

I was going to try to get to beaverun on the weekend, but between real work and working on my building, I've had zero free time....plus, I'm also shopping for an RV so I can sleep enroute to and at the track....just too much going on all at the same time :rolleyes:

BAD PNY

Established Member
To put it in perspective a 1:02.9 which mylaps shows as Dean's fast lap is just incredible in an AI car. The T1 record is only a low 1:02.

We are there this weekend for the National. I expect the Viper's to get to 1:01 flat or lower.

Dean that is an awesome lap and congrats on some great driving. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. :beer:

Ken - I wish you could have made it. The weather was perfect which is unusual for Beaverun. It always seems to rain there but not a drop all weekend.

Mike - Good luck this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be great with you too. I'm not sure how I pulled off that lap. Must have hit each corner just right with no traffic.

Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread