Complete top end of 01 PI GT Motor

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Everything you need for a PI motor, or PI swap for your older GT. All parts have approx. 50K miles on them. Would prefer not to part out but will consider if the offer is right, not really sure what these things are worth, Im not a 2v guy.

$500 obo, pm me if youre interested in a certain part.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
hey what kind of hp gains does this give? what is the compression ratio with the newer heads?

I think if you swap the pi heads and intake to a non pi motor youre looking at like 30-50whp, some where in that neighborhood. Dont quote me though, like I said Im not an expert when it comes to 2V, just tryin to sell some stuff I picked up in a trade.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I dont think its a bad price but maybe a little high. I did see a kit on corral heads/cam/intake for like 200+shipping. If I didn't bust my rearend yesterday i would interested. Good Luck.

-scott

v8stang

Established Member
I think if you swap the pi heads and intake to a non pi motor youre looking at like 30-50whp, some where in that neighborhood. Dont quote me though, like I said Im not an expert when it comes to 2V, just tryin to sell some stuff I picked up in a trade.

i have actually heard of hp increases in the range of 70-80 hp because of the added compression.

i think its about 40hp from the swap itself and then another 30-40 from the added compression.

dont quote me on it though...

Users who are viewing this thread