Complete street performance was robbed over the weekend!!

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Copy and paste from their facebook. I know andrew personally. he is a great guy and has never beat anyone for anything. I cant believe someone broke into the shop like this.

"TO THE PERSON(S) WHO BROKE INTO MY SHOP AND ROBBED IT THIS PAST WEEKEND:
My neighbors have cameras, in front, and behind. Even a camera that films on the window you broke to get in. Rest assured you will be on film somewhere and it is all down hill from there.
However, I will give you one opportunity to walk away from this - a free pass if you will. Bring back everything you stole, nothing less, and you have my honest to god word you can walk away, even without paying for the damages. You can do it anonymously if you wish, or you can do it face to face. This isn't a trap, I am a man of my word and I do believe sometimes people make mistakes and need second chances. This is yours.
- Andrew Zurick
Owner, Complete Street Performance"

oldmodman

Established Member
I actually hope that they DON'T return the stolen parts. And that the police catch them with everything they took in un-damaged condition.

Then the Judge is a car nut and throws the book at them.

Never_Enough

Established Member
People are pieces of shit. I hope he gets it resolved quickly & then takes a bat to the face of the useless excuse for a human who did it.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I would think any business owner who had video that was clear and concise enough to nail the perps wouldn't bother offering them a way out. Sounds like Andrew ain't got nuthin' as far as concrete evidence and is just trying to scare them into returning the stuff. Usually this tact only works with juveniles. I hope however I am wrong and the turds get nailed to the rafters.

Sucks his shop got robbed.

U.M.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I would think any business owner who had video that was clear and concise enough to nail the perps wouldn't bother offering them a way out. Sounds like Andrew ain't got nuthin' as far as concrete evidence and is just trying to scare them into returning the stuff. Usually this tact only works with juveniles. I hope however I am wrong and the turds get nailed to the rafters.

Sucks his shop got robbed.

U.M.

Sometimes they don't want to get caught up in the stuff.
Family members of the accused can cause issues.
Parts can be held for evidence a while.
Time taken away from shop for depositions, court dates, testifying, etc...

Sometimes it is easier just to avoid the hassle.
I worked for a big retailer years back. Their policy was if someone shoplifted from the sales floor just let them go.
Nothing on the sales floor cost enough to make it worth while paying me a day off to go to court and testify.

combination

I'd be pissed if the shop that is in care of my car ask me to pay anything if their shop was broken into.
They should have insurance anyway.
Why do I feel like this thread has happened before...

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I am sure insurance will cover it. Its more of the disaster of dealing with it. I feel bad for everyone over their. Ive known them all for a very long time. Trust me, I want to see whoever did it locked up forever.. at the end of the day I just want everyone of those guys are made whole the easiest way.

Machdup1

Established Member
Find them and take them down to the river bed and talk to them like they need to be talked to.

LD5050

37OH55V
Established Member
We had a kid steal some product out of our warehouse a few months back, then contacted us on Facebook asking us what exactly it was he was in possession of (we have a Facebook account just for our lighting brand, it's not obviously connected to our brick-and-mortar location) so we set up a buy and the cops handled it from there. We told the police if he had a record, to go ahead and press charges. He did not have a record (19 years old) so we told the officer to scare him and let him go (after we got our product back)

Some people :nonono:

wreckit

Established Member
Have your buddy check out craigslist and ebay listing to see if he recognizes any of the material. Also look at where the parts would be shipped from. This could give him an idea or hope.

Uncle Meat is right. Doesn't seems Andrew has any clear evidence, being he created that posting.
Hopefully he gets some sort of justice.

I've had my old truck stolen twice and had vehicles broken into more times than I can count. The feelings blows donkey balls.

andrewzpsu

This is Andrew, the owner of Complete Street Performance.

We have the person on video breaking in at 1:30 in the morning Monday (Sunday night to some lol). Just this time alone should scare the shit out of the guy who broke in. We also have them driving away. We have all we need to have an arrest made, no bluff.

We are fully covered by insurance, just $1000 deductible. There is about $1000 in damage, plus over $10,000 in stolen parts so it's really a wash. It works better for me to go through insurance actually since it will be all new parts.

They have until 4:00 today before my offer ends.

Andrew

scott_0

Established Member
damn that sucks! hate thieves with a passion! hope you get them. on another note, Im right down the road from WC, how have I never heard of this shop???? crazy

Users who are viewing this thread