Complete LED Conversion: VIDEO AND PICTURES INSIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Gorilla

MACA Member #531
Established Member
After much trial and error and with the help of many others on this forum, I have replaced every incandescent bulb with LEDs on my 2010 GT500. I also swapped out my stock HIDs (4,300K) to 6,000K to match the LED fogs, turn signals, and front side markers. The match isn't perfect, but it's as close as I can get for now. I changed the orange front side markers to clear. Much cleaner look, IMO. Pictures follow. There is also a YouTube video since I thought it was the best way to see the front turn signals in action. They are white but turn to amber when the turn signal is activated.

Other notes: The fogs look brighter in these pictures and in the video than they do in real life. At the end, I've listed which bulbs I used for each application. I used about three different vendors, but I didn't list them. I'm not sure I am supposed to since they may not all be vendors on this site.

VIDEO SHOWING TURN SIGNALS. HAD TO INSTALL RESISTORS TO PREVENT HYPERFLASHING. PLEASE TRY TO IGNORE THE GNATS AND THE PLANES FLYING OVERHEAD.

YouTube - 2010 Ford Shelby GT500 Complete LED Conversion

IMG_7501.jpg

HALOGEN POST LIGHT IN BACKGROUND FOR COMPARISON
NOTE ALSO CLEARED FRONT SIDE MARKERS
IMG_7508.jpg

IMG_7516.jpg

IMG_7520.jpg

LICENSE PLATE AND BACKUP LIGHTS:
IMG_7521.jpg

INTERIOR. THIS LOOKS BRIGHTER IN THE PICTURE THAN IT DOES IN REAL LIFE
IMG_7513.jpg

TRUNK:
IMG_7524.jpg

FORGOT TO GET AN UNLIT PICTURE OF SIDE MARKERS (YEAH, I KNOW THE CAR IS DIRTY).
IMG_7526.jpg

List.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread