Complete Built 4v Teksid Engine, PTK Turbo Kit 76mm

serb82

Established Member
So you saying I can run this engine from my 01 gt 2 valve computer? Interesting.....

blubyu87gt

Established Member
Pm me how much youre looking to get for the t56 and bell when you decide to sell them.

Last edited:

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
I'm interested in the catch can setup if your willing to sell it, an lines bracket etc that your using on it.

kln5014

Jack Stand Hero
Established Member
I'll let you guys know once I can start parting everything else out. I will PM you about the items you mentioned. Really do not want to start that until the turbo kit or engine go.

So you saying I can run this engine from my 01 gt 2 valve computer? Interesting.....

Yes you can use a 2v computer and a 2v wiring harness for a 4v swap. PM me if you need help doing this. I can explain everything you need to do, or I can sell you my swap harness once engine sells.

Interested in just selling car? What power did it make. Send me a text 314 698 7263
Numbers in sig. I will sell the whole car but would want 19k for it. It would take the right buyer to want the car and I'm sure in today's market, that just wouldn't happen.

serb82

Established Member
What would u sell engine for long block and intake, no accessories needed. No fuel rails or any of that stuff. Thanks Mirko include ur wire harness also.

kln5014

Jack Stand Hero
Established Member
kit made 733whp and 614wtq with only 16.5lbs of boost. Both the engine and turbo kit is capable of a lot more than that.

Users who are viewing this thread