Complete Automatic conversion for GT500

niceguyyy01

Established Member
Selling my complete auto swap that is brand new not even out of the shipping crate from Freddie Brown. Comes with the following:

4R75 with wide gear set, transbrake with full manual VB, Auto Reset controller, Flexplate and bolts, dipstick and tube, Crossmember, crossmemeber bracket and trans mount, trans cooler with braided lines and fittings, HD Spicer Trans yolk, Pistolgrip shifter with mounting bracket (in the stock shifter position) and 10" full race Multi-disc lock-up converter. This is as complete a kit as you can buy and no expense was spared. The only thing you will need is to have your driveshaft re-done.

All parts have been removed from shipping container to assure they are all there and accounted for, then placed back in the container as delivered.

I would prefer not to ship, but if needed shipping is around $300. Paid over 6K not including shipping, will sell for $5800 plus shipping if applicable. I can be reached via email at [email protected]. All parts are located in League City, TX.

niceguyyy01

Established Member
I've had it about 2 weeks or so. I changed my mind, because I have another project I need to fund. Trust me, don't want to do it, but don't have a choice.

niceguyyy01

Established Member
Freddie Will vouch for this package, if anyone has doubts.

Nothing says "I love you" more, at Christmas time, than an Auto for your significant others Cobra.

niceguyyy01

Established Member
I'm gonna throw this out for 1 week only, after that I am removing the ads and keeping it. $5k plus shipping. I'm losing 1200 on brand new, still in the crate parts.

Users who are viewing this thread