Complete 950+ HP PA Super Comp 4R75W Conversion (153 Miles) - Everything Included

SmokeGreyHatch

Established Member
Hey Everyone,

I have a top of the line Super Comp 4R75W (153 miles) with every mod that PA does along with most everything for a complete swap in any Mustang sans the pedal assembly. This transmission has been proven in mid-8 second true street rides all over and would be a great solution for high powered MT-82 cars wanting an auto. Here is a list of all the value in this complete package:

PA Super Comp 4R75W (950 HP+ capable) $4,673 + $250 shipping
• Heavy Duty Red Alto Race Clutches
• Heavy Duty Servo
• Full Manual Trans Brake Valvebody
• Wiring Harness Pigtail for Lock-up and Overdrive on Switches ($100)
• Hardened Stub Shaft
• High Performance Bands
• Deep Aluminum Pan With Drain Plug and Temperature Sensor Port
Precision Industries 3500 Lock-Up Triple Disc 9.5” Converter ($1100)
Biggest Transmission Cooler B&M Makes ($60)
Black Fragola -6 AN Transmission Cooler Lines, All Fragola Hose Ends ($200)
Custom Moroso Transmission Breather Tank ($100)
SFI Approved 8-bolt 164 Tooth Flexplate ($150)
Custom Block Plate with new in packing Ford OEM inspection plate ($100)
Turbo Action Cheetah Shifter (First time anyone has ran this on this tranny?) ($325)
Custom CNC Machined Shift Lever Extension to Accept the Cheetah Shifter ($200)
Correct Diameter Spicer Yoke Assembly for any Solid Axle Driveshaft ($150)
Energy Suspension Trans Mount ($30)

This is $7400 worth of Transmission and accessories; again everything has less than 153 miles on it, but after a dyno session a couple of weeks ago I pulled into a gas station and lost 1st, 2nd and reverse. I pulled the pan and everything was spotless, no metal, no grinding sounds from the transmission, and the fluid was clean. After speaking with Freddie Brown, PA, Lentech, Silverfox, Dirty Dog and others, it sounds like the sun shell cracked because I still have third gear and overdrive. This is a $200 part if you buy one that’s welded and reinforced to prevent future failure. Found out PA does not do this and it can break if the transmission was manufactured with the weaker units from Ford. Ford addressed this issue in later models. So we’re looking at a $700 fix and $1100 if you wanted to put new clutches and bands in it for peace of mind, but the fluid looked good so it’s likely unnecessary. I’m converting my 6.2 SOHC fox to a faceplated TKO from Liberty so all this has to go.

$3000 firm for everything + shipping
$4500 firm for everything fixed + shipping

I will upload some pics later on. This package is “the” way to go for high powered street cars and this is your chance to save $3-4k doing it. Please feel free to contact me on my cell with any questions.

Thanks,

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread