COMPLETE 04 GT 40th PART OUT

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
I sold the cowl panel. I would liek to sell all the coil packs together and I am certian I still have the wiper arms, please Pm me a reasonable offer.

alxs421

Established Member
Fender Splash Guards

Hey man how much for both fender splash guards with nuts and bolts. And if you have them, the panels that go right behind the front tires. They are the small ones that bolt up to the front fenders.

alxs421

Established Member
Front bumper, foglights, rocket panel on passanger side, body panel next to windsheild that runs up to the drivers side window, air deflector for radiator. Please pm if you have any of these. Thank you

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Do you have the round grommet that goes into the valve cover and accepts the 90* rubber elbow from the ventilation crossover?

Picture015.jpg

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
Do you have the round grommet that goes into the valve cover and accepts the 90* rubber elbow from the ventilation crossover?

Picture015.jpg

Im sorry man, that was sold with the longblock

Is this a Traction Control car? Do you have the ABS Pump and module available? If so, how much shipped Los Angeles, 90003?

Yes, the car had traction control, please pm me an offer.

Any chance the silver painted shifter bezel is still available?

Sorry it was sold with the interior

Happen to have the rod that supports the coolant overflow tank?

Yes I do, please PM me an offer.

what color is it? (I am looking for a black spoiler)

The car was silver, and I do have the rear spoiler. PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread