Complete 03 Cobra coupe part out

Nukem1040

Established Member
Looking for the rubber stopper that screws into the hood, for when you shut the hood. Need 1.
Also looking for the rubber piece (enclosed by a metal bracket) under the back bumper that the hanger for the exhaust tip goes into.
Shipped to 13673

Nukem1040

Established Member
Looking for the rubber stopper that screws into the hood, for when you shut the hood. Need 1.
Also looking for the rubber piece (enclosed by a metal bracket) under the back bumper that the hanger for the exhaust tip goes into.
Shipped to 13673

Pritch

Moneypit hobbyist
Established Member
Shipped to 13673

I've got the rear pipe hanger brackets but not the hood bumper if you are talking about the ones on the hood and not the core support. PM me an offer for the brackets, thanks.

SILVER_SVT_GT

Established Member
Did throttle and cruise cables go with engine? If not, please let me know. The OE hood that is primer? Front bumper cover? Shoot me a PM if any still available. Thanks.

sacredgaming

Established Member
mach 460 door harness, door handle cables, lock actuators and trunk latch. Please pm to let me know if you are selling any of these. Sorry if I didnt read through the whole thread

Users who are viewing this thread