xchamp

Established Member
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
2004 CO COBRA

Excellent condition, 26,500 mi, garage kept, I've owned it since 2012. Runs Perfect, absolutely no issues with car! Located in Johnstown, Pa 15904. One of the nicest Terminators in the country!

Engine Mods

2.3 Whipple Gen 2, 3.5 pulley, 4lb lower, Billet Flow Idler Kit
JLT Cold Air, SCT MAF 2600, Accufab Throttle Body, EGR Intact
60 lb. Injectors, GT pumps, Fore Hat, Dual FPDM with upgraded wiring
Magnaflow X pipe with hi flow cats, magnaflow cat back (Polished)
LFP Heat Exchanger and Reservoir, LCD Head Cooling Mod
Moroso coolant and power steering reservoir
All reservoirs, valve, coil covers and radiator covers have been powder coated then carbon fiber dipped and cleared. Accented with orange letters and trim. Looks awesome, one of the nicest engine compartments you will ever see!

DRIVETRAIN/CHASSIS

MGW Shifter, New McLeod RXT Clutch, Aluminum Flywheel, 26 Spline, fresh Royal Purple in trans and rear end.
Delrin Diff. Bushing kit, Diff brace, Maximum Motorsports rear k member urethane bushings and sway bar end links
Welded subframe connectors, M&M lower k member brace
Front Suspension is complete M&M bushings and end links and Camber/Caster Plates
Drilled/Slotted rotors with Hawk pads, Russel SS Lines
2000 R brake cooling ducts
H&R Race Lowering Springs
Car handles like it's on rails with zero wheel hop!

TIRES/WHEELS

True Forged Mach 5 Chrome Plated. UPDATE TF WHEELS ARE SOLD!!

Very nice stock front wheels with 10.5" Reps in rear. Nitto 555 275/35/17 f (new) and 315/35/17 r (70%). No curb rash on any wheels.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. Pics speak for themselves. I have a lot more pics on my phone if someone wants them. Phone number is 814-341-6837, feel free to phone or text but please Serious Inquiries Only!! Thx Todd

$29,000 FIRM with Stock/Rep wheels
IMG_0870.JPG

Last edited:

xchamp

Established Member
Thx everyone! It's a really nice car that I'm sure I'll regret selling but it's the right thing to do at the moment. To fast, love ur black cobra, some really nice cars in SW PA!!

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Saw this car in person at a few shows, its one of the nicest 03-04's I've ever seen. Good luck on the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread