Comp Orange 15 GT with the First ARH Full Exhaust Sysytem!

Fast Orange

Established Member
Took my new Comp Orange 15 GT over to American Racing Headers and the owner Nick took my car hostage to mock up the exhaust systems for the new 15's. We installed their 1 7/8 headers, catted x-pipe and tailpipes with mufflers. Car baselines at 380 RWHP (no tuning) and made 410 RWHP with the exhaust installed, also not tuned yet.

http://youtu.be/KSUkI3GhfmM

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I'm thinking 450 with a CAI and tune, maybe 10-15 more with an off road x. Congrats!

Last edited:

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
450 is what people have been getting with the last gen 5.0s with the same mods isnt it? I wasnt expecting more but good to know everything is still up to scratch.

also 450 rwhp is a good number for a n/a car, thats alot of power for most average drivers.

God i wish we could go back in time and drop that motor off in 1995. That would have been game over for GM.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
450 is what people have been getting with the last gen 5.0s with the same mods isnt it? I wasnt expecting more but good to know everything is still up to scratch.

also 450 rwhp is a good number for a n/a car, thats alot of power for most average drivers.

God i wish we could go back in time and drop that motor off in 1995. That would have been game over for GM.

is fun to think of things like that. could you imagine how much the copehead ecu would have cost back in 95 lol

Fast Orange

Established Member
The stock exhaust is total crap on the new cars, it totally chokes the engine.
b7012505700c3fdd642bacb9d66001d9.jpg

ecb435691e5fdac54faca1fa8a18fa79.jpg

941cd71e6862263f48302396a5541b58.jpg

olaosunt

Established Member
Took my new Comp Orange 15 GT over to American Racing Headers and the owner Nick took my car hostage to mock up the exhaust systems for the new 15's. We installed their 1 7/8 headers, catted x-pipe and tailpipes with mufflers. Car baselines at 380 RWHP (no tuning) and made 410 RWHP with the exhaust installed, also not tuned yet.

wow!!
please can they come kidnap my car now!!.
I will leave the keys in it.

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member

That is one great looking car, Fast Orange!

Deysha

rrg9946

Established Member

No. The S197 coyotes were getting around 410-420 with this mods. They would hit 430-440 with a boss intake and TB, tune, exhaust, CAI.

This new head feeding is really showing its true colors with these cars. Great set up for bolt ons.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
AR makes great products. They sound great to. I love my headers :thumbsup:

That sound is what I expect from AR. These new 15's are showing their colours now....Heh Ford always finds somewhere for enthuist to improve and get the most from the car. It seems the stock exhaust is the 15's go to part. Ford knew most would replace their stock setups, and look at this. Not only weight savings, but great power gains to, which = great track times.

I'm waiting for a intake, tuned, full exhaust car to show up on the dyno. Thats should be interesting.

Last edited:

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
I assume there were codes thrown after doing this swap. Does dynoing the car in this state cause any damage?

GT915

Established Member
OMG that color is amazing. Looking at your factory exhaust shows that you won't be able to throw an o/r midpipe on in your garage any more. The cat is welded to the damn header.

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Very nice!! Congrats!!

I bet you pickup 25-30rwhp when this is tuned. My guess it will be right at 440rwhp after it is tuned but will have even more gains under the curve based on what over vendors have shared thus far tuning these new 5.0's.

Users who are viewing this thread