Comp Cams

einehund

Established Member
I've bought an engine to replace the one I blew up in February. New one has Comp Cams Xtreme XE-R 234/232. I couldn't find alot of videos on them, so wondering if anyone has experience with them or videos? Thanks!

DutyCalls

Established Member
I've bought an engine to replace the one I blew up in February. New one has Comp Cams Xtreme XE-R 234/232. I couldn't find alot of videos on them, so wondering if anyone has experience with them or videos? Thanks!
I am running Comp Xtreme energy blower cams 106460 .

They have a more duration than the ones in your motor, but the same lift. Even though I have more duration, I still have good vacuum and did not need a low vacuum bypass valve.
Here are a couple vids of it idling with different exhaust systems.

einehund

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. The low bypass valve was one of my questions I had for the shop who did the work. They told me it wasn't done.

Cams sound great on your car especially the one with longtubes. I've still got stock manifolds but an OR h pipe.

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
I am running Comp Xtreme energy blower cams 106460 .

They have a more duration than the ones in your motor, but the same lift. Even though I have more duration, I still have good vacuum and did not need a low vacuum bypass valve.
Here are a couple vids of it idling with different exhaust systems.

Curious as to what your vac at idle is and what did you degree them to? I'm running the same and I see about 10-11gh at 875 rpm idle degreed to what the cam card says. Cams drive fantastic with MS3.

Users who are viewing this thread