Comedian Norm MacDonald of SNL ‘Weekend Update’ fame dies of cancer at 61

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Crazy how many of the cast members from his era were Conservatives. He was, Schneider is, pretty sure David Spade is pretty Conservative, and I have heard Sandler leans that way also.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I really thought it was a troll/fake news at first. Never would of guessed he had cancer based off the clips I watched of him.

He was good also on Mike Tyson mysteries

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
BD64DF8A-EC1E-49F3-A778-DEF0A7BFD1DE.png

nxhappy

Established Member
**** that sucks. I watched him all of the time. RIP man ...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read this yesterday. Sad news. I liked Norm's comedy a lot. He was very unique!

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy how many of the cast members from his era were Conservatives. He was, Schneider is, pretty sure David Spade is pretty Conservative, and I have heard Sandler leans that way also.
Leanings aside, that era had talented members. The late 80's through late 90's was funny. Laughs were guaranteed. Sometimes I see bits and pieces of clips from the past ten or fifteen years up to and including today and its awful.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Leanings aside, that era had talented members. The late 80's through late 90's was funny. Laughs were guaranteed. Sometimes I see bits and pieces of clips from the past ten or fifteen years up to and including today and its awful.

I would venture to say that that era netted the most successful cast members. Mike Myers, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, etc. Those guys all went on to become wildly successful and Sandler especially with his own production company. Surprised Mike Myers hasn't really been around lately, but regardless, like you said, they were all hilarious.

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Comedy is just not the same. To many woke people offended by jokes. So much stuff from just a few short years ago is now considered "racists" or "homophobic", sexist, ect ect. All the crybabies have taken humor right out of the American experience.

Users who are viewing this thread