Colt State Park meet posted on Facebook

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
......Colt State Park was nice enough to let us use their grounds so let’s be respectful
No spinning tires
No Burnouts
No revving to the moon
No Drama”..................

You forgot the newest Park rule: "High Performance Vehicles must conform to special rule: must shut off engine prior to entering Park and then coast into parking space." :p

KBR

Established Member
You forgot the newest Park rule: "High Performance Vehicles must conform to special rule: must shut off engine prior to entering Park and then coast into parking space." :p

I have nothing to do with the event. I just posted here in case there are people not on Facebook that may be interested. I went to the last one and had a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
LOL, I get it. And I understand....

If they (or you) said, "be sure and do a burnout when you leave", then there'd better be ambulances and wreckers standing by, 'cause at least one idiot would end up crashing, and maybe someone get hurt.

Thanks for posting. Colt Park is only 20 min ride for me. I might go.

Sprchd83

Established Member
Ugh. I wish I could go. Last year Covid cancelled everything and we sat around for a year. This year all we have is all of last years cancellation make ups. I have a concert the day before and my nieces recital that Sunday. Both from 2020. Has to be the forth or fifth show I'm missing this summer cause of Covid! Geesh. Hopefully it's a good time.

03' White Snake

Established Member
August 8 9-3
View attachment 1711660

“11th Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Meet at Colt State Park is finally here! This meet is traditionally Terminator and GT500 based but any nice Mustang or SVT vehicle is welcome. Just don’t want it getting out of hand with non ford vehicles showing up. We have a few simple rules listed below. Always a great time-hope to see many of the New England SVT’s there. Feel free to message me with any questions

Colt State Park was nice enough to let us use their grounds so let’s be respectful

No littering-please use park barrels for trash.
No spinning tires
No Burnouts
No revving to the moon
No Drama”

Any pre meet cruises? I come from central MA.

KBR

Established Member
Any pre meet cruises? I come from central MA.

Event rescheduled to 8/15
Image1628378481.534001.jpg

KBR

Established Member
If the weather looks decent, I plan on going early because I have to work at 2:00.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The one and only time I went to this (2nd annual?) my car lost all oil pressure, and Ian have to give me a ride home.
I'm afraid to go again hahaha

Sprchd83

Established Member
Anyone on here going this morning? Weather looks good. Just not sure if there is a meet up to drive in. Also not sure what entrance to use. Heard there was some speed bumps over there to navigate as well.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using the svtperformance.com mobile app

KBR

Established Member
Anyone on here going this morning? Weather looks good. Just not sure if there is a meet up to drive in. Also not sure what entrance to use. Heard there was some speed bumps over there to navigate as well.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I’m headed there in about 45 minutes. I believe it’s the main entrance. Last time they were parked on a hill as the road loops around to come back out.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Have a great time everyone. The weather looks PERFECT for the get-together.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit dude you are still alive!?!?

And lol , that was a loooong time ago. Hot as balls that day

Haha yup still kickin', and the car is up and running, yet again. Was talking to Scarecrow a few weeks ago. I hope all is well.
We gotta get the band back together this spring.
Blues Brothers 80S GIF

Users who are viewing this thread