Colt State Park 2nd Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Cruise

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Well people...Spring should be fast approaching and I received a friendly reminder from the "Moochinator" via Facebook that I needed to start a thread regarding our second annual Colt State Park Cruise. We had close to 40 vehicles show up last year despite it having to postpone to our rain date. Like last year I would like to keep this as informal as possible. I would like to have the event on Saturday June 23rd. As of right now we'd be following the same time table and route that we followed last year but any suggestions regarding an alternative route would be greatly appreciated. Here are a few video clips from last year...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MJyJD5TK2E"]CSP Cruise Teaser.wmv - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl5kLLB3Au0"]1st Annual SVT & Specialty Mustang Summer Cruise to Colt State Park Bristol, RI 6/26/2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
is this only for SVTs? i've got a 07 GT...can i tag along?

and not to thread jack, but i've also got a big cruise planned for may if you, or anybody else you know can make it, you're welcome to tag along

mnewxcv

Established Member
I dont think I will have my SVT contour still, but if I do I'll definitely do this again.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm in for sure!

Also, I'll be more than willing to whip up a design for the T shirts again!

I have a few recommendations also: FOOD!!!! I had to leave early last year because my girlfriend and I were in dire need of food haha. I'll be sure to bring a cooler filled with waters this time too. Maybe a longer route? I feel like our trip to the park from the meeting spot was too short? More cruise videos, I think the camera car got caught up in traffic last year or something? I forget haha.

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Yeah the food thing would def be key.... If any of you guys lived closer to me or at least on my side of the state I'd love to have a little BBQ after party at my house buuuuut apparently south shore folk rule the mustang community lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yeah the food thing would def be key.... If any of you guys lived closer to me or at least on my side of the state I'd love to have a little BBQ after party at my house buuuuut apparently south shore folk rule the mustang community lol
I'm in for a ride and some food! :beer:
I'm out I wasn't impressed last yr....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:lol: Dude how many miles are on your car? It's so damn clean

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Hey I live like 2 towns over from you lol. GOTSVT is in Ayer and LILBLKSNAKE is in Tewksbury lol.

I might be in if I can get the day off of work.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ian is in Chelmsford too. (FromGTtoSVT)

Yes forgot about Ian as well. (was only looking at the people who posted thus far haha) Actually a few Cobras floating around the Lowell area now too. Including a Black 03-04 with a blown clutch sitting and just collecting dust outside uncovered I was recently turned onto....

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Yes forgot about Ian as well. (was only looking at the people who posted thus far haha) Actually a few Cobras floating around the Lowell area now too. Including a Black 03-04 with a blown clutch sitting and just collecting dust outside uncovered I was recently turned onto....

Hahaha yeah josh.... I'll try to get him to go this year. Maybe I'll throw the after party then if theres enough interest

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hahaha yeah josh.... I'll try to get him to go this year. Maybe I'll throw the after party then if theres enough interest

Josh owns the Cobra I assume lol. Yah Steve Torres brought me down to go look at his dads old Z28 and I saw the Cobra sitting at his buddies shop. I was like wtf is that thing doing outside like that. I may be down for the bbq if I can even make this event

Users who are viewing this thread