Color and Stripes?

• Blaze Yellow w/ White stripes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
"...the latter-day Boss 302 comes with a roof panel coordinated to the color of the side C-stripe. Competition Orange, Performance White, Kona Blue Metallic, Yellow Blaze Tri-Coat Metallic and Race Red are the exterior color choices."

Side stripes are Black or White, but I haven't seen what color stripes will be available with the various body colors.

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
the white and yellow come with black trim only. the blue comes with white trim only. the red and orange can be either white or black trim.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
the white and yellow come with black trim only. the blue comes with white trim only. the red and orange can be either white or black trim.

That make sense, but I couldnt' find it in writing anywhere.
Although... why no Blue w/ Black? Or Yellow w/ White?
I know the stripes wouldn't exactly POP on those combos, but some ppl might want a more "stealth" appearance.

Husker

Established Member
This thread should be deleted and re-posted with the actual color combinations available for the BOSS.

Husker

tommygun

Established Member
somewhere, someone has the info of how many of each color are to be made lol

I think it will be

orange
red
blue
yellow
white

im hoping for <500 white, but that will make it hard for me to find the car I want

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
I'll take a 2013, when I can get either Grabber Blue with Black stripes or Electric Green (see the green available on the Focus RS) with Black stripes. The Competition Orange is still available and still great looking. :D

I'm currently first in line for 1 of the 2 2013s my local Ford dealer is getting. I will definitely be ordering the Electric Green, unless the color changes to actual Grabber Green. In that case, it will be Grabber Blue. I purposely waited for a 2013 for the color reasons (even though I like the '69-style C-stripes on the 2012 a little more than the '70-style Hockey stick stripes on the 2013).

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
I'll take a 2013, when I can get either Grabber Blue with Black stripes or Electric Green (see the green available on the Focus RS) with Black stripes. The Competition Orange is still available and still great looking. :D

I'm currently first in line for 1 of the 2 2013s my local Ford dealer is getting. I will definitely be ordering the Electric Green, unless the color changes to actual Grabber Green. In that case, it will be Grabber Blue. I purposely waited for a 2013 for the color reasons (even though I like the '69-style C-stripes on the 2012 a little more than the '70-style Hockey stick stripes on the 2013).

How do you know the dealer is getting any of the 2013's when the 2012 aren't even built yet?

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
How do you know the dealer is getting any of the 2013's when the 2012 aren't even built yet?

Dealers already know their allocations. My local dealer is getting 1 2012 (already sold) and 2 2013s.

Ford execs won't give the dealers any details on the 2013s other than build numbers (7000). However, it's obvious what the 2013 will look like ('70 style hocket-stick stripe), and the Speed program on the Boss 302 showed a 2013 and had the available colors.

Obviously, he hasn't placed the order with Ford, but will when the 2013 MY order banks open.

Users who are viewing this thread