Colgan bras for lightning

GA Terminator

Established Member
I have been searching the Colgan web site for a bra for my L, with no luck. The only style the offer is for the Harley Davidson model. I have seen them before on their site for L's, but not now. Anyone have any insight? Thanks

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I have one I'm going to sell. Perfect shape and I only used it once. I'll make you a good deal on it. PM me if you're interested.

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
How well do those colgan bras fit?
I wanted to get my hands on one as well....
I have the original "SVT" bra found in the old ford catalogs. But based on the Colgan pics, theirs look like a better fit.

average guy

Established Member
How well do those colgan bras fit?
I wanted to get my hands on one as well....
I have the original "SVT" bra found in the old ford catalogs. But based on the Colgan pics, theirs look like a better fit.

They fit extremely well. I always have one for my current car. When I picked up my used L, I installed it prior to driving. I don't have any pics- but I always get compliments onit:thumbsup:

99 BIG RED

Established Member
I have one also and the fit is great. Took it off because some ass hat tried to steal it while parked at work and they managed to break the pass. side clip.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I have one and it fits great. We had a GP on them here many years ago. It's much easier to put it on if it is hot.

Redlightning_II

Established Member
I was also looking in to getting one and they told me that the company was bought out by CoverCraft and that don't have the pattern anymore, I wanted the Carbon Fiber one.. should of bought one when they where available... Still looking..

Last edited:

average guy

Established Member
I will put some up this weekend. Didn't know they were discontinued. I guess these trucks are getting old:( Funny thing is they look better than most trucks on the road.

average guy

Established Member
Hurry up and get some pics.:rockon:

Ask and ye shall receive. Trust me- it looks 100x better in person. It does an awesome job of protecting. Since it's cold out here, I left it in the sun for 25 minutes to stretch out.

If you have a new car, a clear bra can be done. But I would never put a clear bra on a car with a few chips because it looks horrible.

It takes seconds to install, wipes down with quick detailer, and dress with 303 or favorite vinyl dressing. I use this when I'm not on backroads. Worth the investment on any car that isn't a daily driver. And for daily drivers, put it on during interstate or cross state drives.

Colgan.jpg

Colgan1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread