Cold Hard Boost... CPR kit install

FIFTY

Established Member
Congrats dude, crazy your car isnt on e85, and your probably full weight LOL. Im itching for mines to be done already!!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Damn right full weight!!! Premium!!! I actually enjoyed the heated seats in the lanes because it was so damn cold!!!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I'm thinking with some E85, a drive shaft, different lower control arms, misc weight reduction, and maybe 12lbs I would figure low 9's could be had. I'm not cutting anything out of the car by any means but I'd dump some weight for a glory pass lol anybody got any ideas?

I mean the damn thing STILL HAS THE AIR COMPRESSOR IN THE TRUNK!!!

SCalla1384

Established Member
I'm thinking with some E85, a drive shaft, different lower control arms, misc weight reduction, and maybe 12lbs I would figure low 9's could be had. I'm not cutting anything out of the car by any means but I'd dump some weight for a glory pass lol anybody got any ideas?

I mean the damn thing STILL HAS THE AIR COMPRESSOR IN THE TRUNK!!!

Curious, what does your car have for mods ? Suspension, exhaust etc...

Aluminum driveshaft will save 19lbs ish. Tubular a arms are 10lbs, not sure if you took the sway bar off? That's around 15lbs. Seats... my heated seats with tracks weighed 61lbs lol. Lighter battery, shit idk so much you can do lol.

Congrats on the new PB. Car is rolling out man! We need some more videos!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I'm gonna start looking into some stuff for sure.

It has the k member with the kit. Then FRPP P springs, strange adjustables front and rear, BMR polybobo lowers, adjustable upper, BMR lower relo brackets, adj panhard bar, girdle, welded tubes and no front sway bar.

Everything else is still there. Stock over axle pipes too

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Uh oooo....

F04BEB29-CE09-4DD9-8661-5ECBB311B079_zpsqonhizjb.jpg

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Yessir!!! Just finished the install today. Gonna do some logging and hit the track weds. Weather is looking gorgeous!! Be nice to crack a 9.4 on the stock motor :D

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Picked up a little. Think I was having some spark blowout issues as my plugs are gapped a little loose. Still managed a great 60' and track was on kill tonight. Even with the cold air it was amazing.

98B2097F-A9B1-45E1-B374-7533EB5AB777_zps2k23exhh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread