Cold Hard Boost... CPR kit install

Angry50

Established Member
I want BOOOST!! :(. I don't have much money especially at this moment but when I did go boost I was looking at Paxton kit. but that looks amazing man.

AJ@CFM

Established Member
where can i find additional info, options & pricing on the cpr kit? i tried pming CPRsm but his mailbox is full...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Is this a 6R80 or MT82 car? Good luck with the build! How much power are you going to cap it at on the stock motor?

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
I just text him AJ. Hopefully he'll reply here.

MT-82 car. I'm gonna put this bitch through torture :D Hopefully cap it at about ~650. Don't want to window the block before I get a chance to sleeve it and all.

Thanks for the comments guys, time to grab a bite and hit the garage again :rockon: just gotta find this delivery guy with my damn turbo...

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Get off the can and go check your mail box! My turbo just arrived! I'm going to start my build in 2 weeks once my arm heals. Your thread will be like an instruction book for me.

IMG_2669.JPG

Nuar

Established Member
Nice steady progress! Can't wait to see more! :D
That turbo can swallow small babies. jeeeeeez LOL!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hell yeah!! I can't wait!

Turbo is included in the price good sir. Many different sizes available too with the same price.

Didn't get much else done. Started storming like a mother and the misses made lasagna for dinner. Did start loosening stuff for dropping the k member though

Users who are viewing this thread