Cold air intake for Whipple Supercharger?

281pmp

I've installed my Whipple supercharger on my 2010 Mustang GT, but the kit DOES NOT come with a cold air kit pictured on the product page. It uses a stock-style air box and re-uses the stock throttle body. I've researched every site, and it appears the cold air kits for the Whipple supercharger only works for the 05-09 GT's. What's the difference? The cold air kit on the 2010 has a sound tube, but you don't use it when you add Whipple's supplied cold air system? Will you lose power if you add a 05-09 style cold air kit?

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
I've installed my Whipple supercharger on my 2010 Mustang GT, but the kit DOES NOT come with a cold air kit pictured on the product page. It uses a stock-style air box and re-uses the stock throttle body. I've researched every site, and it appears the cold air kits for the Whipple supercharger only works for the 05-09 GT's. What's the difference? The cold air kit on the 2010 has a sound tube, but you don't use it when you add Whipple's supplied cold air system? Will you lose power if you add a 05-09 style cold air kit?

Have you tried calling whipple? or maybe a whipple dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread