coil part number

s281er238

YELLOW MELLOW
Established Member
Yes but it’s different now original is

Ee03a 2c6u-12a366-aa

and the new one when you put it in comes out to 4l7e-12a366-ab which all the places like summit and American muscle come up if you use the original one you posted but when I call the dealer they say it wrong part number

There is nothing wrong with mine I figured I replace it since 2004 I have only 20k miles on them but I’m perfectionist I know maybe I should just put back the stock is it good idea to replace or not necessary

Last edited:

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
If you're not getting any misfires then leave them be. I only replace mine if they start acting up.

s281er238

YELLOW MELLOW
Established Member
If you're not getting any misfires then leave them be. I only replace mine if they start acting up.
so acting up you mean misfire .figured they might not perform at 100% after certain time might be good idea to replace thats why but what would be best way too test voltmeter

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Yes but it’s different now original is

Ee03a 2c6u-12a366-aa

and the new one when you put it in comes out to 4l7e-12a366-ab which all the places like summit and American muscle come up if you use the original one you posted but when I call the dealer they say it wrong part number

The Part number is in the link I posted, which has been updated. Different from the engineering numbers, which you are hung up on. They have been updated.

Users who are viewing this thread