Coil Cover Upgrade

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I wanted my coil covers to stand out a little more, so I had them powder coated by The Powder House (Brian and Sara Pancoast)...

Coil%20Covers_zpsfdognusi.gif

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'm happy with the way they turned out.

Installed pics will have to wait until I can properly detail the car, including the engine compartment. It pains me to admit, but all the photos I tried to take (with a flash because it's in storage for the winter) didn't look very good because of all the dust. Posting those would be embarrassing!

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'm happy with the way they turned out.

Installed pics will have to wait until I can properly detail the car, including the engine compartment. It pains me to admit, but all the photos I tried to take (with a flash because it's in storage for the winter) didn't look very good because of all the dust. Posting those would be embarrassing!

I don't blame you. I've only driven mine once since November 11th when that first snowstorm hit the front range.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Norton, nice touch! Brian does nice work.

Mine were just done by a local shop and are in route to me. Brushed aluminum with the gloss black

coil%20covers2_zpsa6a3wltc.jpg

Ky GT500

Established Member
received_10203962373642866.jpeg

Mine,,, Silver Vein with polished letters and SVT.

Coating Kings,,, Leo Simoneau

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thanks, guys! :beer:

Great choices for your cars too, 09Troublemaker and Ky GT500! (Red calipers are on my wish list, 09Troublemaker, so I'm especially fond of your setup.)

Last edited:

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member

Great choices for your cars too, 09Troublemaker and Ky GT500! (Red calipers are on my wish list, 09Troublemaker, so I'm especially fond of your setup.)

Thanks... As I said Brian does nice work, I had him do a seal kit when he did the calipers

Ky GT500

Established Member

Thanks,,,need to do something with my rears,,,probably go with black to keep with the overall theme of my car and the Brembo's.

Users who are viewing this thread