Cobras/Machs/GTs around Tulsa/Norman/Ok City area?

smokedgt

Established Member
damn thats a good lookin Z on the third page :banana: j/k

I'm Jordan. I don't have a cobra but I'm down to come hang out with people that like fast cars. I think I might be heading to the dyno day with chris this weekend.

Where/when is the dyno day? This weekend?

**nevermind, just saw the other thread

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Well gents im back off to iraq! Hope we can all meet up in july sometime when i get to take some leave from Texas! Great meeting everyone!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea i passed that guy when i was home, atleast i passed A silver 03/04, it was outside of adair heading towards the turnpike

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I wish i Could be there man! What sucks is when i come home ill have to move back down to Texas :(, ill be home for a couple weeks in July, so plan something so we can meet up! I can be like a rarely seen member lol

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Well, I did it... I sent the blower out today to get stage 5 port and the dragon tb and plenum ported and welded to match the blower.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Nope, not a daily driver.. They are painting it all black for me too. Should look pretty cool and hopefully it will add some rwhp.. Lol

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Yea im pretty sure itll add some power lol, you gonna throw some 60s on it? Or try to see if the stock ones will hold up? And who you gonna get to tune it?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I am going to leave the stock injectors on for as long as possible. Rick at amazon is doing my tuning. He thinks that it will be ok with the bap and mafia. We will know when I get it datalogged.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
^ Awesome Michael.

Your gonna have to take me for a ride when you installing it so I can see the difference between just a normal stock pullied eaton.

Good choice by goin with Rick too. He is awesome, my car is tuned by him.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Ive been thinking if i want to get a canned tune from Amazon or get a tune done when i get back to texas, maybe get manny at HPP to do it. Not real sure, guess we'll see how yours turns out before i make up my mind! Anyways best of luck! Anyword as to when you'll have it up and runnin again?

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Beautiful night tonight if anyone that wants to come out to Midwest Mustangs " Mustang Monday" meet tonight, your more than welcome. Located at 11th and Fulton b/t yale and sheridan. Come have some drinks and have some food.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Yeah Rick is amazing at tuning. The tune he sent me for my pulley, intake, and exhaust was awesome so we will see how well it holds on the port.

Users who are viewing this thread