Cobras/Machs/GTs around Tulsa/Norman/Ok City area?

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
FYI a few of us here at Midwest Mustnags have been getting tuned by Greg at S&G Performance and all I have to say is "He knows whats up and can tune". If you guys remember that white lx coupe with the 2valve vortech on it, he got tuned at 375rwhp and 379rwtq. Also we have another car that is up there now waiting on a SCT MAF to get put on cause he pegged the lightning maf and he put down 402 so far, but needs the SCT. Greg sure knows what he's doing and is a really nice guy and KNOWs what he is doing.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I might have to give Greg a shot a tuning it then and compare it to my tune from Rick. I got my stage V blower, tb, and plenum on and I am fabbing up an egr delete plate right now so hopefully I will be running it at the track saturday. That is if the weather permits it.

thorntonSVT

Established Member
Jim at SWtunning in OKC is also an awesome tuner. Went to his shop this weekend and he had a nice procharged bullet on the dyno. I also have a tune from Rick at Amazon but when I go 6# and all the other goodies I'll be getting my dyno tune there.

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
Ya i talked to SWtunning as well. REAL nice guy and he knows his stuff, just that S&G performance is just down the road...

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
50RWHP is a crazy amount to pick up.. I don't see how Rick's tune could be that far off but I might give Greg a chance to tune the slobra..

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Hey Gabe, let me know how your tune with Greg goes. When do you think you are going to get it done?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
That egr plate works pefect. I am glad I took it to them to have them cut it. It would have taken me forever with my grinder. Lol. I am just awaiting a better tune. My pocket dyno on my Iphone showed that I make about 511rwhp untuned but we will see how close that is to the real thing.

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
You guys gonna be doing anything around the 4th of July? Ill be back in Ok for two weeks around the 4th!

I may be up at Grand Lake around the 4th but a week before or after that we should all meet up and go to Tulsa Raceway park for a night or something.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I am definitly doing the Mid-America. I will be doing brackets at the track as well as the cruise and the show. Probably not race at hallett but I am going to make an appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread