Cobras/Machs/GTs around Tulsa/Norman/Ok City area?

Rev_HardSVT

Midwest Mustangs
Established Member
All of us here at Midwest are going to be there the whole week for Mid-America. BTW Greg got my buddies Blown 2Valve to 405rwhp and another one to 480rwhp the other night. Any one is more than welcome to come up for Mustang Monday tonight at the shop. 1128 S. fulton.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I think I am going to try to make it out to the Tuesday night cruise.. Meet is a Fudruckers at 71st and 169 at 6pm.

Bite Me

Established Member
Whats up locals. I was wondering where the local forum was. I see blownsob's ride at autozone every now and then, theres an 01 red cobra at the QT on 71st and county line (aka 193rd E Ave), another yellow 03/04 at the RCB bank on 71st. I am driving a black 01 cobra around the BA/Tulsa area. Anyone got any lines on good shops around this area for gears/LT install/tune? Any cruises go on around the BA/Tulsa area?

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Hey man you might want to check out gearjammersfa.forumotion.com
I also know the guy who owns the yellow terminator at RCB. Its his wife's car and she drives it to work everyday.

Bite Me

Established Member
Sweet. Thanks bro. Yeah they live in my neighborhood so I see them around often. Never spoken. In fact she passed me this morning on my way to work. What is better than seeing a girl driving a terminator? Seriously.....2 of the best things in the world girls and cars. Like the black wheels on it too looks good.

Sick car by the way, love your car.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
Thanks man. Yeah I remember last year I saw a hot chick driving a new GT500 at the mid-america meet and I just about cried. Not much better than that. lol

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
thought it was funny that they put oklahoma in the southwest. Im in Moore. it doesnt really seem like there is a big car scene here like there was in Charleston SC.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
thought it was funny that they put oklahoma in the southwest. Im in Moore. it doesnt really seem like there is a big car scene here like there was in Charleston SC.

There is the Mustang Club of Oklahoma in OKC but I found a better club at Bold Moves Mustang Club in Tulsa. It is worth the drive to Tulsa to attend their events.

//www.boldmovestulsa.com/forum

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
There is the Mustang Club of Oklahoma in OKC but I found a better club at Bold Moves Mustang Club in Tulsa. It is worth the drive to Tulsa to attend their events.

//www.boldmovestulsa.com/forum
yea i looked at the website for the one here in OKC. i really wasnt impressed with what i saw.

Users who are viewing this thread