~ CobraR hood new PICS!

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I changed my hose routing for the squirters since theres was kind of retarded and im going to flat black the underside of mine as well lmo how the new struts work and if you blast your ac you will see it works as the heat will fog the windshield right in front of the vents

Got any pics/info on how you routed the hose for the squirters!? I really need to do this this weekend maybe!?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Will get some tonight

Never mind...I figured out a great way to do it.
Mounted the horizontal washer fluid hose under the cowl then drilled a hole in the cowl on the passenger side to allow the end of the squirter to go through. Then attached the hose to the end from under the cowl. Nice and clean.

Did the same thing on the Drivers side, but didnt have to drill a hole cause of the way the slats were designed. Works great once I figured out the right angle to bend the squirters. Looks a lot cleaner under the hood than having them attached to the hood itself!

Pic from above the car on the outside....red circles are were the squirters are:
DSC_2000.gif

Pic form under the hood...the red arrow shows the hose from under the cowl going to the end of the squirter:
DSC_1999.gif

Pic from inside the car looking at the vents. This pic was taken from drivers perspective sitting back in the seat:
DSC_2001.gif

Pic of the underside of hood:

DSC_2002.gif

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
stealing your idea! wana post a few more pics :)

I took off the hood and sprayed the cowl side (Where the vents are) with plasti-dip and it looks a TON better, to me anyways! Looks as though the hood was supposed to be, and blends well with the cowl color. I don't have pics of that though, it was too hard to get a good shot of it. But here are a few more pics of the hood itself on the car:

CLICK PICS FOR LARGER VERSION
th_DSC_2043.gif

th_DSC_2016.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread