~ CobraR hood new PICS!

kingnut

Established Member
Does it serve any purpose besides looks? I see you dont have a crusher supercharger or anything.

Mnstr50

Established Member
the hood looks awesome, I was looking into this hood as well. Can anyone (with this hood) please take a picture from the driver/passenger seat. I want to see the way it seals against the firewall.

I "really" like the price on this hood, but I also want the functionality of the tiger racing hood (more $$$).

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
the hood looks awesome, I was looking into this hood as well. Can anyone (with this hood) please take a picture from the driver/passenger seat. I want to see the way it seals against the firewall.

I "really" like the price on this hood, but I also want the functionality of the tiger racing hood (more $$$).

During Dry fit..best I can do right now. I will take a pic of it from inside the car tonight. Gain, thanks for all the compliments guys! :burnout:
DSC_1963-1.gif

5bites

Established Member
Looks great as does the rest of the car!

I don't remember where but I saw a squirted relocation kit that puts them on the wipers I believe. I don't know if this would help you?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Looks great! I would like it more if it allowed you to extract for heat though

It does...there are two vents in the rear of the hood, one on DS & PS (see pic above) Today on the way to work the sun shown just right and I could see into the engine bay form the drivers seat through the vents! I plan on tieing small ribbons to the vents (for research purposes only)to see how the air effects them to seee if air is coming back away from the vents up from the engine bay or air going into the engine bay.

Plus there are openings where the squirters mount that allows air through!

Im gonna spray the rear part of the hood with Plastidip to make it a flat black and match the cowl more.

Last edited:

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
that is an AWESOME looking hood! i despise cowl hoods with a passion, they look awful and no one ever needs them, but that looks GREAT!

It does...there are two vents in the rear of the hood, one on DS & PS (see pic above) Today on the way to work the sun shown just right and I could see into the engine bay form the drivers seat through the vents! I plan on tieing small ribbons to the vents (for research purposes only)to see how the air effects them to seee if air is coming back away from the vents up from the engine bay or air going into the engine bay.
take video!!!

Mnstr50

Established Member

Plus there are openings where the squirters mount that allows air through!

Im gonna spray the rear part of the hood with Plastidip to make it a flat black and match the cowl more.

Pretty cool idea, I'm waiting to see your research results.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Looks great. Definitely an option I'd consider to get rid of my hideous stock hood scoop.

Users who are viewing this thread