cobra vs yellow srt8 charger

mystcobra04

Established Member
so finally have a nice day here in eastern Washington, waiting for this day to get the cobra out for a spin, two months of hell riding in a van.. anyways was heading west on 84 in Mexico (lol). when this yellow charger with all the graphic's bee and all.. comes up on me fast and passes, so I'm feeling a little foggy sense I haven't been out in two months iwth crap weather. I oblige his invite. pull along side him with his passenger, gave him the nod, he honk off and got the jump pull a half car on me, dum ass me start out at 4 at 50mph, slam it into to 3 launch like a bitch getting slap. and walk him by 3 cars lengths before shutting down.. 2nd roll, he wants a 40mph start said he spin (I don't; think so) so I give him the jump, this time in 3rd but I slow down so he can stay with me door to door, than I start pumping him on and off the throttle playing with him.. he didn't look happy at this point and shut it down, I proceed to hit 130mph just to get the fill again before I put her away. I think I saw a yellow spec on my back window. It was sure nice to get out again, can't wait for summer, have some surprise for the boz at the renegade race this season... mode are basic 2.8 pully, Itune cat less 2.5 ex. accel cops, running avgas 50/50 seems to work great with the setup.. getting ready to add 100nos, with 65 inject, and lower pullies for the summer actives. maybe a port s/c if the funs allow it. hay the nos if for the 13/Shelby I'm a coming lol.

alicecooper

Established Member
Wtf when did we have nice weather, though I'm 2 hours north of you (central/eastern WA). I keep looking at my Cobra in the garage wanting to take her for a spin. I refuse to drive if there is the chance I will hit the deicer they use. Crap is so corrosive. Good kill btw.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good kill.

Couple points though, the SRT can spin the tires at 50(I've done it smh) and 40 is the absolute worst starting mph for the SRT.

Either way, you had him covered.

mystcobra04

Established Member
LOL,,, had that 3 hours of sun shine last week, and your right that deicer play hell on my engine, popped the hood and that white crap was all over my engine, 2 hours cleaning it off... that SRT 8 did have one bad ass sound when he got on it.. cobra back garage waiting until now summer now.

Users who are viewing this thread