Cobra vs CTSV

Stevo151

Established Member
So I was cruising with my cousin in his S2K last night and we were pulling off the freeway and at the light I noticed a really clean looking white CTSV (2nd Gen). As the light turned green we were slowly going behind some minimal traffic and I heard him taking the rpm's up higher and higher until he ripped it in 2nd gear and spun pretty good next to my cousin. The CTSV sounded amazing! So we're kinda cruising down the road, traffic is slowly dying down and he rolls along side me at about 45 and starts talking to me about how he owned 3 Cobras and how much he liked them and I gave him props on his car. Anyways, I notice there's no cars in front of us after a light and we both get up to about 60 (I was hoping he'd drop it down to 45) and I asked if he wanted to do a quick run and he smiled and nodded so I'm in 3rd and I hear him downshift and I give him the 3 honks we both launch pretty cleanly and we are pretty much neck and neck slowly pulling back and forth between the shifts and I have about a bumper on him till 130 where he missed his shift but got right back into and we both let off. My cousin said he didn't want to even attempt to run with us because he knew it wouldn't even be close haha he's pretty much stock with aero (his S2K is more for cornering). It was a really good run and I was really surprised the cobra held its own so good. I know those CTSV's make 556hp, weigh around 4200 and he at least had a full exhaust idk what else but I was expecting to get pulled on by him but I guess that weight difference helped me out lol. I'm making 483whp. Anyways this was my best run with someone I've had so far. Played with other cars and either pulled hard or got yanked hard haha. Just thought I'd share, it was a good run and we both had fun and gave props to each other

Here's a pic of the Cobra and my cousins S2K too

1173bb443ec7644eb14174c278a32379.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread