Cobra sighting in Marysville, WA

TheDoughboy

Established Member
A few days ago I passed a 96-98 red coupe w/03 wheels going the opposite way on State Ave. I was in my 96 red vert with the top down. Was it anyone here?

I live in Berry Farms in MV, any other members here in my area?

Ron

Dusten

Established Member
I'm in Marysville(lake Goodwin) and work in oak harbor. Might have seen my black lightning around.

TheDoughboy

Established Member
Hmm, not sure. I've seen a red Lightning from time to time. I do see a yellow new edge stang with a cowl hood that sounds pretty healthy from time to time. I have been thinking about starting a car club that goes from Everett to Stanwood.

Dusten

Established Member
Hmm, not sure. I've seen a red Lightning from time to time. I do see a yellow new edge stang with a cowl hood that sounds pretty healthy from time to time. I have been thinking about starting a car club that goes from Everett to Stanwood.
The yellow car is a younger kid that works at the navy exchange. Theres been a ton of "clubs"

Theres a few left, foxes and fives, total crowd of dbags. Its a group of foxes and sn95 guys.

Dusten

Established Member
Well so much for that idea...
Feel free to start a new one. Theres a few meets around here too, if your on fb look up marysville muscle or the skagit meets.

Not sure if either still exist, as i dont have fb anymore.

The foxes fives guys are all clueless monkeys. They couldn't ****ing change their oil.

Dusten

Established Member
That new edge is for sale

Users who are viewing this thread