cobra shirts

motorcycle4

Established Member
someone posted a link to a company that made alot of shirts with just the cobra snake on them .. does anyone know the company or link or where it was posted in this site thanks for any help

chuckstang

Established Member
Hey guys, I am going to start a separate thread soon, but I have the ability to have shirts made up through my dad's line of work, any interest in custom t-shirts or other clothing wear that would incorporate your user name and a scanned image of your car?

I am going to get a shirt of my car and user name for an example soon but with a real picture of your car and photo shop the potential is sort of limitless

I thought this would be a cool way to show off your car and a good way to recognize other members at shows, meets, cruise in's and so on.

let me know what you think

TexasShelby

Established Member
Hey guys, I am going to start a separate thread soon, but I have the ability to have shirts made up through my dad's line of work, any interest in custom t-shirts or other clothing wear that would incorporate your user name and a scanned image of your car?

I am going to get a shirt of my car and user name for an example soon but with a real picture of your car and photo shop the potential is sort of limitless

I thought this would be a cool way to show off your car and a good way to recognize other members at shows, meets, cruise in's and so on.

let me know what you think

Good Luck!

I was making shirts of my car online and got a cease and desist order from the legal department of Ford saying they owned that likeness. (Sorry forum Members), that was such bs, and the little pencil neck P.O.S. that harassed me didn't understand that it was a picture of MY car for ME...And you wonder why Ford and others are in bad shape...it's crap like that and dip$hit little legal wiennies.

Just my .02...

bluediamond

13 Shelby aka El Diablo
Established Member
shelbystore.com has the best Cobra shirts that I have seen...beware they run small...I wear a XL polo shirt...but had to return for a 3XL....

chuckstang

Established Member
Good Luck!

I was making shirts of my car online and got a cease and desist order from the legal department of Ford saying they owned that likeness. (Sorry forum Members), that was such bs, and the little pencil neck P.O.S. that harassed me didn't understand that it was a picture of MY car for ME...And you wonder why Ford and others are in bad shape...it's crap like that and dip$hit little legal wiennies.

Just my .02...

Ya, but all you have to do is photo shop out the emblems and Ford, SVT, Shelby logos and so on.

This is why on commercials with cars you rarely see emblems and such even though you dam well know what cars they are lol

I may go forward with it anyway and see what happens. My dad is in the business so I could make them cheap and how I want. It would be similar to the shirts you see Evo has for sale but with your own "user name" and an image of your own car, but I would photo shop it to look cool with effects and so on and blank outobvious things like plate numbers and the Ford trademarks and so on

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
chuck, get with jared from lethal. if you offer the same material shirt he has than i will be in for sure.

chuckstang

Established Member
chuck, get with jared from lethal. if you offer the same material shirt he has than i will be in for sure.

Ya that is a great idea, because they are vendors and have certain rights and stuff that others do not as for as licensing

I'll get a shirt done and then see what you think and get in contact with a vendor perhaps like jared

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
cobrasporttee.gif

I got this one from my local Ford dealership.
Also a red Cobra hat to match but they dont offer it on that site.

Users who are viewing this thread