"COBRA" rear bumper

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
I have quite a bit of experience with that asshole. Here goes the story...

Ordered one painted black from thier website and recieved it in a few days. Didn't even think to look at it before I put it on. Installed and looking it over I saw fitment was good but the paint was cracked in the corners near the tailights. So the next day I called them up and they said they would send me a new one and pick up the old one. Came home one day to find the bumper at my house. Cut it open and it was crackedin the same places.

After a few weeks of talking to the COMPLETE IDIOTS that work there I ended up with 2 poorly painted bumpers, no new ones coming to me, and no money refunded. They didn't even want to talk to me to come get one of their bumpers. They eventually just stopped calling me back and wouldn't talk to me about their crappy paint anymore. This was a year and a half ago.

So as an overview I don't like them. They suck. The bumpers are fine but thier personel and paint IS NOT.

BTW I'll sell ya my extra cobra rear if ya want it. It's an 01 style. Needs paint lol

Last edited:

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
wow, that really sucks! i almost expected the painted ones to suck though. did you just have to get one of them repainted somewhere else then?

how much would you sell me your extra 01 "COBRA" bumper for? very interested.

99SVT3753

5.4L Snake
Established Member
Kinda expensive for the bumper alone.

but my local ford dealer painted my front Cobra R clip for $79 paint matched

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Rio you got dips lol. I want 125 plus shipping. Shipping will probably be around 125-150 bucks.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
hey i'm on my way out the door. i'll pm you later. sounds like we may have a deal as long as fitment of that bumper was good when you had it on before. thanks! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread