Cobra R, SVT items and misc. stuff found on eBay and for sale elsewhere

b4409

Established Member
Anyone need new 2000 R rear brake pads? HPS and DTC70 compounds plus a couple boxes of spares: $100 shippped.

CCM302

Established Member
ISO '00R upper plenum/hat for intake. yes yes, I know everyone else is too. Just throwing it out there in the event someone's got one.

TFStang

Established Member
ISO '00R upper plenum/hat for intake. yes yes, I know everyone else is too. Just throwing it out there in the event someone's got one.

Good luck with your search. Lowers are easy enough to find, but uppers...not so much.

Agent99

For Sale: 00 Cobra R Front Bumper setup-both the regular bumper cover and lower chin spoiler. The lower splitter has all its fasteners, mounting bracket is in place and have both lower rad support mounting brackets.

Came off a car known as Agent 99 back in 2000-2002 in MM&FF. A shop in Jersey named Crazy Horse Performance built “their version” of a R from a Rio Red 99 coupe, they sourced an OEM front bumper setup to make the car look the part. I owned the car for a few years and wound up parting it out recently. Figured someone here would appreciate this.

The lower spoiler was apparently cracked by the passenger fog light area at one time, and an old school plastic fiber patch was put on the backside. The bottom of the lower spoiler has made contact with some driveways. Honestly the rivets for the fasteners are not correct, and should be replaced. The bumper cover has a slight indent on the drivers corner, and thanks to a careless transport company some scratches on the bottom.

Just want to be as accurate as possible, may have gone a little overboard but I noticed these things from my time with the car. No shipping though, pickup only please, located in 19390 zip code. PM your phone number or email for pictures, having trouble posting.

Thanks
Jacob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread