Established Member
Here are a few of mine.

93R_494.jpg

93R_552.jpg

93R_557.jpg

Last edited:

drkhrse

Established Member
Here are some I took at the SVTOA Exp III.

SaleenRose, 93R
Miller_044.JPG

SaleenRose 00R
Miller_046.JPG

Fords 93R #1, 95R #1, 00R #2
Miller_145.JPG

SaleenRose in his office........
Miller_182.JPG

My fav, SaleenRose 93R #104, with trooper in background!!
Miller_191.JPG

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Cobra R's are meant to be driven! ;-)

Here the 2000 R leads the "Older and Slower" version of same. :poke:

RA-LewInTowT14.jpg

Marcie:

I have high res photos if you'd like them?

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Poster photos

ac427cobra: your photo is just fine as is. Thanks!

The photos everyone has sent so far have been great! I'm also pulling a bunch of photos from the Cobra R chapter of the Recognition Guide, so I've got some great old race photos too! I like how the poster is shaping up, It looks like each photo will be 1" square and the final size will probably be 18 x 22.

Keep the photos coming!

I have lots of stock shots from SVT, but I'd rather use actual owner photos whenever possible. Everyone who has sent me photos so far has been included.
Thanks for your support!

~Marcie

Last edited:

JoeJ

Established Member
Here is a picture of my 2004 SVT Cobra Grand AM Koni Challenge Cup Car. The picture was taken at Hallett Race Track west of Tulsa Oklahoma.

steve121

Established Member
Thanks. They're ASA JH8 18x9.5 from the Tire Rack. They're not the best looking wheel but at a closeout price of $119 each they get the job done.

IMG_2608.jpg

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Watkins Glen October 2007
20071029_SCDA_WGI_IN1_6385.jpg

I guessed that they were 18x9.5, but I wanted to verify. For my next tire/wheel project I am going to have a pair of reproduction Ford Racing 2000 Cobra R silver wheels widened to 10.5". No one in the aftermarket wheel world seems to want to do the 2000R wheel any wider than 9.5", maybe there is not enough demand?

I recently saw an '03 10th Cobra with its factory argent wheels widened on the rear, the tires fit the rear wheel well much better and the car had a "stock/original" more muscular look. The tire that I have calculated for this 10.5 wheel conversion is a 295/35/18, in a BFG KD of course. It will give the same (or very close) aspect ratio as the 265/40/18 on the 9.5 rim. Possibly this might also require a .5-.75 spacer but I will not know until I get a bare rim mounted on the rear and get out a tape measure.

R

steve121

Established Member
I love the look of the R wheels but they are heavy. I'm suprised the 2000 R rims are not offered in a 10" or 10.5" width. I think I've seen the 95R wheels in 10.5" but not the 2000.

1993R

Established Member
Tom,
I bought 8 rims from Chuck Snipes. Two of the rims work perfect in the front because they have more backspacing then the other 6. So no clearence issues. If I try and use the other 6 up front I will need a spacer.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Tom,
I bought 8 rims from Chuck Snipes. Two of the rims work perfect in the front because they have more backspacing then the other 6. So no clearence issues. If I try and use the other 6 up front I will need a spacer.

Did Dario have different backspacing made on 2 different rim designs? I wasn't aware of that.

Tom

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Poster

Thanks to everyone who sent photos!

I'm almost done laying out the poster, if anyone else wants to get in, please send me photos asap. I could especially use more 93R photos, they are much harder to come by obviously.

Henry B - I found the CD with the old IMSA photos and was able to use several of them, thanks for reminding me!

~Marcie

MCipriani

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Opinions needed

OK fellas I need some input. Here is a small chunk of the poster so you can help me decide whether to keep all the small photos in full color or to give them a red tint.

Option.jpg

Opinions welcome.

~Marcie

Users who are viewing this thread