Cobra R owners list part 3

2KR207

Established Member
As of 10/30/09, '00 R #207 is in my garage! Rick Carmichael (Kickapoo, IL.)
Purchased from previous owner in Amelia, VA. (John Jones). John had purchased #207 from Marty Jasso of Portland, TX.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
If I remember correctly this is a car a buddy tried to buy here in TX from Jasso. He was too late but Jasso was a Navy man and sold the car for something like $32,000 when the 2000Rs were at their lowest. Heck of a deal back then and now.

Enjoy the car.

Tom

Saleenrose

Established Member
Dave, Would you like to go to the open track in Spokane on the 15th of Sept? There will be 3 to 4 other Cobra Rs there. My 00r, My fathers 95r(Rosie Dinner car), Darkhorse 93r(Jason), A friend with another 95r maybe able to go.
k0QtIEm.jpg

Last edited:

Saleenrose

Established Member
iVlhS1G.jpg

There has been a influx of these cars in the Boise area, I seem to have started it in 2004 with the purchase of the 00R, then I got the 93R and Jason wanted one so he got one, then I found a 95R and another friend got a 00R and then Don a friend wanted my 95R so he got another 95R and finally my dad thought he should get in on the bunch so he could open track his own car, Rosie Dinner #4 95R. We seem to have a fair share around here. 2 00Rs, 3 95Rs, 2 93Rs. So if you join our group we only need one more 93R to make 3 complete sets, wouldn't that make a fun car show.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread