Cobra R hood

bbeers

I am looking to put a Cobra R hood on my 97 Cobra. Which hood do you all recommend and where should I purchase it from?

Thanks.

Blk95.0

Established Member
Cervinis is expensive though... i got quoted like $650 shipped for a 95'R hood. But then again I live in Hawaii so that dosent help. Just seemed like to much for an unpainted hood. Im thinking about going through a Ford Racing approved dealership and ordering it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Blk95.0 said:
Cervinis is expensive though... i got quoted like $650 shipped for a 95'R hood. But then again I live in Hawaii so that dosent help. Just seemed like to much for an unpainted hood. Im thinking about going through a Ford Racing approved dealership and ordering it.

i had a Genuine frpp cobra r hood on my old 97 gt. the fit and quality were excellent. but the underside is unfinished.
cost me $500 shipped to my door

95cobby

Established Member
Get the 2.5" Cobra R from Cervinis. You can order it directly from them, cervinis.com

The fit on my car was perfect, didn't have to do a damn thing to it. You will just spend the extra money on getting a different hood to fit properly, so get the cervinis.

72 fastback

Established Member
might want to check out h.o. fibertrends,they made the original hood for the 95 r.check around for a good price from cervinis also.

94CobraPace

Established Member
As stated the HO fibertrend hood is unfinished on the under side, the reason I did not get one. A plus is you can get one from a Ford dealer, at least @ Tommy Vauhn in Houston.

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
Ouch, that shipping to Hawaii is what is going to kill you.

I have a Cervini's Cobra R hood...excellent quality, fit and the underside is completely finished with a classy looking Cervini's logo.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
P1010183.jpg

This is the underside of the old 00R, I dont have a good one of the 95R on there now; but you get the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread