Cobra R hood on 13-14s

pickles

Established Member
Ordered mine a few weeks ago but I haven't received it yet. I'll post some photo's when I get it, and install it on the car

13DIB5.0

Established Member
awesome, plus u have the gt500 spoiler too which is what id wanna do, would be curious to know how much it weighs compared to stock as well. did you order it already painted?

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
not DIB but Sublime has one and its white... looks great! I will be ordering the cobra r or the trufiber one soon

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Ordered mine on the 6th of last mont. at first I was told 4weeks on all sprayed items. Now I'm hearing the "two more week" thing due to the nasty weather the north east has been having. Only real reason I chose this over the trufiber is the in house paint option. Will post pics when this thing gets here.

nike head

Established Member
image_zpsf214552b.jpg

image_zpsf8678a1b.jpg

pickles

Established Member
awesome, plus u have the gt500 spoiler too which is what id wanna do, would be curious to know how much it weighs compared to stock as well. did you order it already painted?

Not painted. Never know if it's gonna match 100% being pre-painted, so I figured i'd get it done locally in case the fenders need blending

Users who are viewing this thread