Cobra R for sale/wanted thread

Cobra-R

Established Member
Guys/Gals,

Something funky has been happening in here with the Cobra R for sale thread. I have tried fixing it and will continue to try, I am not sure what happend. The thread is not lost, we will get it back, I just might need some help doing it.

Post in here until it gets fixed and I will merge the threads when we get back to normal.

Brian

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Thats not so bad about a third of them were Cobra not for sale but people smashing someone else. Lets get bask to just Cobra's for sale and some remarks about them.Just my .02

Cobra-R

Established Member
Thats not so bad about a third of them were Cobra not for sale but people smashing someone else. Lets get bask to just Cobra's for sale and some remarks about them.Just my .02

Should we just start a new thread and keep the other stuff out of it?

Brian

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Should we just start a new thread and keep the other stuff out of it?

Brian

Brian:

IMHO there was a LOT of history in that old thread that I and I'm sure a few others would like to keep around for documentation purposes. :read::idea:

If you're having problems with it I'm sure Travis can help you out with it?

Just my .02 cents.

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
The old F/S thread needs to be saved somehow. It had a lot of documentation about damaged cars, ownership history, current status of some cars as well as pricing trends over the years.

Even if you are able to save the thread and lock it, at least it would be viewable. Then start a new thread and be a little more stringent about staying on topic.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Until we decide for sure, I will stick it again and lock it to preserve it. We can start a new thread and try and police it bettter. We can always go back and merge the threads if that is what we decide.

Brian

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

I agree that smashing and/or bashing is not of interest on the wanted/for sale forum. However, there are many who look at this thread and are interested in buying. There are also some myths and mysteries in the Mustang world (and collector car world), about the Cobra R's. Comments/observations by the many with extensive Cobra R knowledge on this forum can, and will help a perspective buyer cut through the clutter and mis-information, not to mention historical facts about a specific car that comes up for sale, some of which may be "overlooked" by a seller, like........ mud, flood, totalled etc.

Every car that comes up for sale can have some things picked apart on them, including mine.

But bashing a car or its seller is not needed IMHO. Facts are facts, opinions are opinions.

R

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread