cobra r bumper owners *HELP*

MoCkiN U

Established Member
cobra r bumper owners *HELP QUICK*

Guys I am asking for assitance from those who have the cobra r bumpers on their stangs preferrably the mock ones since the one I ordered from cervinis is a one piece mock one.

I ordered the bumper and its shipping out on tuesday and by all pics I found online it looked like I would be able to clear 4" of ground clearance with my setup but after finding some machs with them I just dont know.

what I am asking for is some specific measurements in two locations of the front bumper one in front and one on the side. This picture shows where.

I APPRECIATE THE HELP!! I want to change this order before it ships if at all possible if the math doesnt work out so I need an answer by late tuesday 1/2/07

Front: ??
Side: ??

I am curious if my mach will have enough ground clearance

untitled-5.gif

Last edited:

MoCkiN U

Established Member
I know someone wants to help. I called today and I have until thursday to change the order. Any measurements will help greatly guys

Last edited:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
go to mach1 regristry.com they have all the information u need and probable some pix of what u are doing. they do every thing over there! trust me its a better site for the mach1 support. i go there for what i need on my DSG 04 mach1. trust me its what u need to do!

Users who are viewing this thread