Cobra R at Mecum

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Since I've been looking I've noticed a lot of people have the 00R in the radar and there list. Not that it matters to me but I do see these things going up in the upcoming years so if I can grab this one I'd be happy. Then the hunt for parts start :)

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I know a few that are wanting a 00R and waiting for the right car at the right price.

As for prices, they will only go up. It’s nice to have a toy you can occasionally play with that will not depreciate.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
I know a few that are wanting a 00R and waiting for the right car at the right price.

As for prices, they will only go up. It’s nice to have a toy you can occasionally play with that will not depreciate.

I notice a lot of people are looking for 00R like you said for the right price and to there liking. Either way if prices stay the same or go up when I do get mine definitely not for sale.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Question for you guys the front splitter should I he concerned about that, how do I tell if its original. I've seen both your guys video with it off, I've notice theres a black bracket in the center, is that the only way of telling its original?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
There is a Ford part number stamped / molded into the inside face of the splitter, I think it’s more towards the passenger side if I recall.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Portions of the July auction are being televised. I'll be watching and hoping the 'R' will be shown. I wish you the best of luck with your bidding!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really do hope you are able to end up with the winning high bid on this beauty.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Hey guys

As i keep starring at this 00R on the mecum website i notice the caster camber plates look a little worn out, should this be a concern? I have been watching enthusiast garage buyers guide and also your videos Tim. Making sure everything matches

nmp1

Established Member
Define worn. I’ve seen a lot of them where the paint gets crummy and flaks off the edges and causes surface rust. My guess is because of the engine heat.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Yea looks like a little bit of rust the circular head if you want to call it, should that be a concern? Ive watched your buyers guide today like 5 times double checking the engine bay

Users who are viewing this thread