Cobra R #34 on Ebay!

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593799949

i-1.JPG

Maybe someone here will buy a third one! COBRA-R?

Matt

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Come on you know you want to have tripplets?

What would look cooler than a picture like you have of all your Cobra's and have 3 R's and one 01 Cobra?

That is the picture I want to see next..

You'd be more D'Man than anyone else here if you had 3 R's

I'd buy it but you and I have already talked about that..

Matt

Cobra-R

Established Member
It is way to hot up here right now to be sleeping in a car, and believe me, if I bought number three that is exactly where I would be.:)

Brian

kevin

but brian, tony needs one.

i'm an empty nester, i don't need twins of anything right now. i have three babies already.

brian, if ya haveta sleep in the car. come my way we'll park all your "beds" in my car barn. full facilities available for you and your beds.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

brian, if ya haveta sleep in the car. come my way we'll park all your "beds" in my car barn. full facilities available for you and your beds.

LMAO, hmm, now that may be worth it. :) I have always wanted to live near the mountains. Does your car barn have A/C and heat? I don't need anything else.

Brian

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Kevin,

I sent the seller a note and I asked what the reserve is along with a few other questions, but I haven't had a response back from the seller yet.

Sounds like you have the barn/garage I need/want.

Matt

kevin

each designated vehicle parking spot is 20'x11'. my sister figured i could park at least 26 cars in there if all spots had a four post lift for a car under and a car over.

i chose the large single car area so doors could open with less risk of hitting the one next to it.

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
He said the reserve is set and I quote

"This car was suppose to be a short term investment, but the economy did not cooperate.
Around $48k, we paid 61K + tax + shipping"

There you have it another R for less than 50K with less than 1K miles on the odometer.

Matt

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

i chose the large single car area so doors could open with less risk of hitting the one next to it.

Good!! That way I won't open my car door into another car when I get up during the night to take a leak. :D

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread