WANTED: Cobra project or roller

KingDonkoPunchr

Looking for any 99-04 roller or broken Cobra to fix.
I'm located in Minnesota and happy to travel or get shipped.
Can be a blown motor, transmission, etc. Open to many options and price varies upon needed work.
Thanks

apissues

Established Member
I was about to list mine. It's a previous drag car that I've since torn down to a giant parts pile, a shell on a body cart, and no motivation to finish it myself after having to move it to a new house. In metro Atlanta. Email is [email protected] if you're interested. Clean Title 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe. Assembled pic is of the before. I wasn't keeping it a drag car, more of a hoon project. (see my threads for some of the new unused parts FS)

IMG_9979.jpgIMG_1858.jpgIMG_7965.jpg

KingDonkoPunchr

I was about to list mine. It's a previous drag car that I've since torn down to a giant parts pile, a shell on a body cart, and no motivation to finish it myself after having to move it to a new house. In metro Atlanta. Email is [email protected] if you're interested. Clean Title 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe. Assembled pic is of the before. I wasn't keeping it a drag car, more of a hoon project. (see my threads for some of the new unused parts FS)

View attachment 1815565View attachment 1815566View attachment 1815567
This project is a bit more than I can chew. But I wish it wasn't. Would be fun. Best of luck with the sale

Users who are viewing this thread