Cobra or Mach 1

quick01snake

Your View
Established Member
mylittlepony said:
Mach 1 Maurauder:....I know your a legend at the registry...but to be honest...as a Mach owner I am ashamed at your behavior here.
SVT performance was around before Mach 1 Registry and is a way better
tech site.

Your Mach is fast...but your obviously an asshole. Scratch one fan.

Who cares about cobra vs Machs? It's really about Mustangs.
Time and Money will make even an asshole fast. It's obvious.

03Steve....you spray that car now...so don't act all fast and stock.
That cars nothing compared to the 03 you had and I believe selling an 03
and buying a 99 is actually assbackwards retardation. Minus 100 points for you.

Hamilton: How are you freind. Hamilton was the first person to take me to the drag strip and started my racing fever. I am forever in debt to him.
I see you got another Cobra....good job.

what's up dave? haven't talked you in forever...now i got a kid on the way and a new house, along w/ the cobra...

BTW i don't think 03Steve is spraying...

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
quadcammer said:
rotfl, all this bs over 3% more hp, and a solid axle with 3.55s (still lame).

seriously, 272rwhp, vs 285rwhp in stock form.

Thats an h pipe, or a jlt, both of which are under $200.

its the same ****ing car.

+1....Ah yes, the voice of reason rings. Agreed.

Numbers-wise, the Mach should win a drag race...and so what. Solid rear, better gears, optimized for low-end...not rocket science. Of course, if the Cobra driver's good and the Mach is even slightly less than good...it's a driver's race. Now move along everybody...nothing to see here.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
TR03Mach1 said:
Just to interject some humor here:
...what is the difference between a mach 1 and a regular GT? Wheels im guessing?
Kinda makes all this other shit irrelevant, huh? LOL! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So true. :thumbsup:

Nazman

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
Naz is too chicken to run me!:-D :lol:

I joke Naz!!!!

You know where I'm at. :D Come and get it! San Antonio Raceway (SAR) FEB 07? How about WEN, 7th FEB 2007 "Street & Grudge Racing" Night?:-D

I told you before....any time brother! Any time!! :beer:

I'm game! You have some cash? :poke:

Naz

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Oooh boy...this is gonna be goood!!! OK, everybody...sorry about that...com'on back...might actually be something to see here... or in February that is. That's a vid I want to see!!! Nice 10.42 there Naz.

Nazman

Established Member
CobraRed01 said:
Oooh boy...this is gonna be goood!!! OK, everybody...sorry about that...com'on back...might actually be something to see here... or in February that is. That's a vid I want to see!!! Nice 10.42 there Naz.
Trust me on this. She will be quite a bit quicker/faster than that [email protected]e of bit!

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
But not fast enough!:lol:
I'll give Naz a chance at Louise Next year. I'll even keep it on a low setting.:coolman: :-D

Me thinks thou art delusional. I suspect Naz shall run you asunder...you with that Maching One of yours. We stand breathless at the prospect. Regardless, of the outcome..."N/A Rocks".....as you colonials like to say.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
CobraRed01 said:
Me thinks thou art delusional. I suspect Naz shall run you asunder...you with that Maching One of yours. We stand breathless at the prospect. Regardless, of the outcome..."N/A Rocks".....as you colonials like to say.

I am more familiar with M1M's setup.....but I have a 'hint' at Naz's...........I will tell you this....It will be one HELL OF A race.

I vote for the Mustang to win. :lol:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
ponygt65 said:
I am more familiar with M1M's setup.....but I have a 'hint' at Naz's...........I will tell you this....It will be one HELL OF A race.

I'll slow Louise down enough to make it a race. :beer:
How bad is SAR on having a chute? :??: :coolman:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'll slow Louise down enough to make it a race. :beer:
How bad is SAR on having a chute? :??: :coolman:
Oh yeah.....well.........foo foo on you. :lol:

JDM

Banned
TR03Mach1 said:
Just to interject some humor here:

Kinda makes all this other shit irrelevant, huh? LOL! :lol:
:lol:
that made me laugh

sorry

I got that with a bolt on GT I raced, whats this>>>pointing at the shaker etc, he didn't "understand" till he watched the tail lights 3 times :coolman:

Then he got a sandy vag and bought a procharger

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
ponygt65 said:

Good call!! It's going to be a classic match-up. Of course, at these relative power levels these cars have as much in common with their "stock" Mustang counter-parts as John Force's "Mustang"....:lol: Regardless, it's pretty impressive what these guys are turning with available parts and mods on such a small motor. Now what was the original topic again??? Maybe we shouldn't go back there. See you back here in February.

03Steve

Established Member
mylittlepony said:
03Steve....you spray that car now...so don't act all fast and stock.
That cars nothing compared to the 03 you had and I believe selling an 03
and buying a 99 is actually assbackwards retardation. Minus 100 points for you.

WTF? LOL Hi Dave!

The car is not sprayed. If you look around at others in this forum, you will see quite a few people running faster than what I am running N/A and making more power. 12.04@111mph isn't too shabby, but it's not anywhere NEAR what others are doing and have been for years. Take a look at Bob Cosby three year old combo, and other NMRA Factory Stock racer combos.

My 03 was badass. But, it was a car payment, and I had it for 3 years. The 99 is badass too...and is paid off. What is nice about owning that 03 first, is that I have the "know how" with modding the 99.

He he...I just saw this post this morning. I didn't know you posted this when we were on the phone last night. I would have given you some shizz. :p

Users who are viewing this thread