Cobra needs some attention.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
Would it be crazy to ask someone from our group that would be able to tune my car and maybe willing to teach me a little bit on the rhe software.
http://www.lethalperformance.com/sc...re-only.html?gclid=CKrVve2Y68QCFQqEfgodam0AzA
My car has been in my possession since May 2009.
Write Cobra. Always wanted one after getting to know Mr. Mike Ford from work. He drove a terminator cobra that made around 440hp. He even has the Cobra emblem tattood on his shoulder.
I've been screwed over about 3 times since i went turbo with dirty mechanics who stole my stuff or ruined things. Worst luck ever.
The car has never been tuned properly since being converted to a 3 speed th400. The last time i paid for a dyno i paid $500 and left with a receipt saying " needs wastegate " took 3 hours to know this

Im looking for someone that is looking to help a good guy who needs a proper tune. And a break. ...

Looking for help In the northern Californian area. Maybe Oregon Washington.

If you wanna know more. Just ask.

It's been over a year since the new turbo upgrade.
:(

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Tuning isn't that bad. I've been tuning my car since 2007. I got screwed over by two tuners. One of them pretty well known. And it seems almost all of my friends have issues with tuners as well.

I hope you didn't pay that tooner for him to tell you need a wastegate. Which I'm assuming your car does have.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
That's exactly what I paid for . Blood enterprises in auburn wa sent me home with the bill and a horrific tune saying I needed a waste hate.
Really praying someone finds me and just helps out . Be a miracle

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
If you order from Lasota Racing he'll give you a base tune to start with. If you were in Socal I'd give you a hand.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
thanks slo98, Im praying someone just hits me up and says. Eh kid let me help you out finishing that beast cobra.

I need a break , so bad

shurur

Established Member
Post up a thread on the
blower bistro:

"Need turbo tuner help northern Californian area"

Or something like that...I think you'll get more traction there.

Users who are viewing this thread