Cobra Kai --Netflix

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I must say I laughed and was like holy crap that tournament defeat that Johhny suffered back in 1985, really messed him up. ...

By episode #5, the show really comes together. Recommend the watch if you wanna get a little 80s-90s nostalgic over the weekend.

But hey, don't take my word for it, it's rated #1 in the U.S. on Netflix.

*if theres already a thread on this, my bad.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Just started season 2.

Season 1 is extremely cheesey but theres practically nothing left to watch lol.

Johnny is the best part of the show. I think he was in a coma since that kick to the face. The world just moved forward without him. Cell phones, computers, facebook. Poor guy is like karate cave man lol

Season 2 has to wait now cuz The Boys are back in town so Miyagi-do will have to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
Season 2 has to wait now cuz The Boys are back in town so Miyagi-do will have to wait!

Just watched eps 1+2 of season 2 The Boys, picked right up where they left off. Needs more Black Noir imo. Wish they wouldn’t dose out the episodes but I’ll take what I can get at this point.

wowsers

Established Member
I watched both seasons. I guess I liked them but it’s really frustrating to me. It’s a series of misunderstandings between Johnny and Daniel that keep the rivalry going. And the end of season two was ridiculous. Overall I like the nostalgia factor and how it tells the events of karate kid from johnny’s perspective

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Lol I seen #1 in the US on Netflix so im gonna give it a go tonight. "Get him a body bag".......

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m a few episodes intO season two.

As others have said, it’s kind of cheesy at times, but it's been worth watching.

I’m not even sure I’ve seen Karate Kid start to finish, but I had a decent enough idea of what happened to follow along.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I’m a few episodes intO season two.

As others have said, it’s kind of cheesy at times, but it's been worth watching.

I’m not even sure I’ve seen Karate Kid start to finish, but I had a decent enough idea of what happened to follow along.

That’s pretty much my experience. I’ve seen pieces of all of them, but never sat through one all the way.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Yeah I was pretty stoked when I saw it became available on Netflix. I just binged the first season since it’s been over 100 degrees all weekend. I loved it and can’t wait to start season 2.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Season 2 went downhill real quick toward the end

Show wasn't half bad until they turned it into High School Musical with karate...and of course added their typical Netflix bs

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread