Cobra Jet intake on my '15 GT

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I wanted to stay N/A with this build and make it a streetable 500+whp car. Just picked it up today from my buddy's shop. Installed a Cobra Jet intake (they don't make them yet for the '15, but it works), UPR adjustable motor mounts so it'll clear the hood, FRPP 65mm twin throttle body, FRPP CAI, FRPP 47# injectors (going to E85), ARH 1 7/8" long tubes, high flow cats, Hpipe, tied into the stock exhaust piping in the rear with Magnaflow mufflers, and an MGW Race Spec shifter. Tuning is by Lund with an nGauge. With the initial tune it fired right up and runs pretty good. Just need to datalog it next week and get a few spots smoothed out. After the 93oct tune is dialed in I'll swap to E85. Next up will be a custom set of cams and I'll shoot for that 500+whp number. Anyways, here's a couple of pics.

3cd07ada-e5fa-41d0-9581-966ef0460d81_zpsdx3ys4if.jpg

165555c7-791b-4ea4-86e0-daba7506761a_zps28x20qts.jpg

f167afaf-a8fa-4fcc-8a49-5997cb8ead55_zpskfsebvqa.jpg

36EFCA43-6DC9-43EC-B40C-6BA9457AF397_zpszmmqg8fx.jpg

83E48298-6C64-4C29-ABD1-EC44B0725454_zpskta8igig.jpg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Damn, not a big fan of the new mustangs but that one is tits!
Nicely done. Just needs a cowboys license plate and you are set;-)

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Looks sick man nice 15!

I want an S550 so terribly bad. Your car look very nice.

Really cool, I bet she moves out!

Looks great! 500+ will make for a very fun driver, I hope you hit your goal.

Thanks!

Damn, not a big fan of the new mustangs but that one is tits!
Nicely done. Just needs a cowboys license plate and you are set;-)

Now why would I go and ruin a good thing?! LOL.

Good setup
Good luck.

Thanks. I see you're making 466 with your '13. What mods?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
What is the car making at the tire with current mods and stock cams?
+1
Op states it runs good but doesn't show any dyno numbers. Looks like he has every bolt on with a CJ intake, cai, long tube and h pipe. A vid would be nice too. Although the h pipe doesn't give more power than an xpipe I would go the same route just for sound alone. X pipes always drone is another reason.

Op, any reason why you went with the smaller dual TB instead of the single blade? Only thing left to do is porting the CJ and getting cams. That should put you well over 500rwhp.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
What is the car making at the tire with current mods and stock cams?

Haven't dyno'd it yet.

What would the benefits be of E85 on it?

I'll be able to crank the timing and it won't pull any timing in this heat.

+1
Op states it runs good but doesn't show any dyno numbers. Looks like he has every bolt on with a CJ intake, cai, long tube and h pipe. A vid would be nice too. Although the h pipe doesn't give more power than an xpipe I would go the same route just for sound alone. X pipes always drone is another reason.

Op, any reason why you went with the smaller dual TB instead of the single blade? Only thing left to do is porting the CJ and getting cams. That should put you well over 500rwhp.

Everything just got buttoned up yesterday. I won't be able to datalog and get tune revisions for a few days. After that's done I'll hit the dyno and post results and post a vid. I'll redyno after I switch to E85 to see what it picks up. I went with the twin 65 because tuning is easier over the monoblade.

Users who are viewing this thread