Cobra Jet Intake manifold CAI Set up interest??

twistedneck

Established Member
I appreciate your input. But I am very happy with the outcome. No need to start a tuner war here. Ryne knows his shit and he is good at it. Sean has a Dyno Com non loaded dyno. And e85 will allow more timing changing the curve. So there really isn't a comparison here.

just trying to help a fellow Mustang guy squeeze every last lb-ft out by being objective and open with some data. i'm sure you tune is excellent, its just a different torque curve that's all. I ran on a Mustang dyno not Shauns.

Did you notice the crazy powerband elevation? it loves high HP now. I also noticed you don't have the HP flat spot in your 6500-6900 that I've seen with a lot of these CJ intake's and that's pretty cool.

2013Boss302

Established Member
I appreciate the help. You know how forums get with tuner wars.

But yeah the car runs amazing and pulls really hard.

I spoke with Ryne Cunningham and he said the car was fighting knock up top and he recommended E85 to run more timing.

The car from 5000-7900 is amazing I can not believe how hard the car pulls.

Tama_Drumhead

Established Member
Hey guys, just in case anyone is looking for the best deals on these parts,

M-9424-M50CJ $687.50
M-9603-M50CJ $247.50
M-9926-MSVT $104.50
M-9926-SCJ $555.50
M-9926-CJ65 $610.50

We're also offering free shipping in the lower 48 to anyone that orders a CJ intake, CAI and one of the three throttle bodies. :thumbsup:

-Steve

Edit- If you can find a valid lower price on any of these parts we will do our best to match or beat anyone.

Steve is this offer still going, and can you get me a price for a M-6303-M50B?

Thanks...

ford20

Established Member
Has anyone done any back to back dyno testing on the available CAI setups for the Cobra Jet?

Yes and no. KDanner tested intakes for Ford Racing and when I spoke with him he said he didn't notice any change in ET or MPH between the Ford Racing Cobra Jet Intake (the real one) and the FRPP Cold Air Inatke (the airraid one). He had the SCJ TB on his car just as a reference. I highly doubt the Rev Auto Intake is really going to make a difference if the Cobra Jet didn't make a difference and some tuners aren't very fond of them but they sure look purty.

Steve@Tasca

Steve is this offer still going, and can you get me a price for a M-6303-M50B?

Thanks...

Sorry I missed that question, probably too late to worry about the crank but we are still offering the best deals on the CJ setup along with any other OEM or FRPP parts you guys need. :)

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread