Cobra isn't for sale, but cash talks???

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
every TD Bank is open on Sunday. One of the reasons I love using them as my personal bank.
You mean TD Ameritrade? He needs a physical location to go inside and count the cash with a machine. That way the bank can find any counterfeit bills.

Intervention302

Established Member
Update.

Confidence going down...

If he is just playing around with me, I just don't see the point. He has put in so much time himself with these messages. So I'm not sure
87c397d11a3ff8d48e9c9992dd0e98da.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Why push a buyer willing to pay top dollar for your ride. Buyers can smell desperation.

I dealt with a guy through AOL for nearly a month on a in pieces Mustang. He was from Indiana and just needed the free time to pick up. It was much closer to a 6 figure transaction then $100. The man showed up with 12 hours notice. I made myself available.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Update.

Confidence going down...

If he is just playing around with me, I just don't see the point. He has put in so much time himself with these messages. So I'm not sureView attachment 1597264
No worries.
Either way, it's a win-win for you. If he buys it, you upgrade. If not, you finish that bad ass Terminator!

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Sounds like all the people that said it was a scam was correct.

How so? It could still happen. The younger generation can’t manage time and have no patience, especially when it’s not their money and they don’t know the value of a hard earned dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CV355

_
Established Member
Update.
Confidence going down...
If he is just playing around with me, I just don't see the point. He has put in so much time himself with these messages. So I'm not sureView attachment 1597264

I'm not picking up "scam" on that message. Maybe there is more to it. Definitely fishy, but I can't figure the angle. If he does move forward, just make sure you have an iron-clad Bill of Sale. I recommend two signature areas- one for agreement, and the second for payment cleared. Do not sign the second until payment is cleared.

I have a template that I created in 2011. I'd be more than happy to send it to you if you'd like, just PM me.

But definitely think it over. That is a gorgeous build.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
How so? It could still happen. The younger generation can’t manage time and have no patience, especially when it’s not their money and they don’t know the value of a hard earned dollar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Missing a date agreed to buy a car, then delaying messages when the messages were almost non stop kinda points to all signs to a scam. Also not sure how old some of you are. But i was always told if the deal sounds too good to be true its almost always not gonna work in that persons favor.

Intervention302

Established Member
Small update.

We are continuing. But he still seems like he is interested.

The off thing, was he never told me about not getting the loan today. I figured if he was really interested and knew the deadline, that he would have reached out to tell me he needed more time
ea479faa1b9b2943c915753dbb512a5f.jpg
e02c379597da6d5bc44b2ec2127e6ef8.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Update.

Confidence going down...

Wait a minute. He was at the bank waiting in line to apply for a loan, right? Must be, because banks have more than one line. Hmmm, where are his parents who were co-signing on the loan? He's there alone. Doesn't make sense at all unless I missed something re-browsing through this thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread