Cobra isn't for sale, but cash talks???

Intervention302

Established Member
Yer getting enough money to pay a lawyer a couple hundred bucks to write a bill of sale for you that outlines the selling condition and releases yer liability.
Funny, I'm meeting with my dad's lifelong lawyer tomorrow for a meeting the future of our business.

Maybe I'll try to quickly pick his brain

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Picking his brain would be smart, Kevin. You're being pro-active and doing the right things in preparation. I'm looking forward to hearing how this turns out. If all goes according to your plan and you close the deal, this will be a story to tell for years to come. For sure! ;)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What I wanna know is,............what's going to be the next toy?!?! lol

Intervention302

Established Member
What I wanna know is,............what's going to be the next toy?!?! lol
Let's not count our chickens just yet...

I've increased my best guess to 15% chance of happening
Picking his brain would be smart, Kevin. You're being pro-active and doing the right things in preparation. I'm looking forward to hearing how this turns out. If all goes according to your plan and you close the deal, this will be a story to tell for years to come. For sure! ;)
I found a few as is as seen bill of sales online. Got something typed up that I feel will work.

Intervention302

Established Member
lol
Okay, fair enough,.....if to were to happen, new toy in mind?
Currently the ideas are a 18 GT A10 or 17 GT350

Or the more adult purchase of helping finance some land to build my dream home.

First home I bought 4 years ago and have around 90k in equity now if I sold. If I found the right spot, I'd love to upgrade

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

First home I bought 4 years ago and have around 90k in equity now if I sold. If I found the right spot, I'd love to upgrade
Awesome man. Either way, it's a win-win.
As far as the '18 GT with the A10 goes, you'll love it. Awesome cars. Good luck!

quad

Established Member
I said I'd never sell mine....but 38k I probably would..... anybody?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Not me. I'd rather make another 38k via work and keep the Cobra. I've had my Cobra over 15 years now and the original owner. It means more to me than 38 or 50k.

My neighbor renovated his kitchen recently and paid over 40k for it. 40k does not get you much these days it seems...

blk02edge

Established Member
Is a private sale something someone can come after you for? Up here its buyer beware and thats final

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Make him a package deal and sell him your house for an exorbitant price as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Not me. I'd rather make another 38k via work and keep the Cobra. I've had my Cobra over 15 years now and the original owner. It means more to me than 38 or 50k.

My neighbor renovated his kitchen recently and paid over 40k for it. 40k does not get you much these days it seems...
I hear you! The wife said if someone offered us 40k we still not selling. What a great wife!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
Everyone is right to assume it's a scam. Nothing about this situation seems right. I just googled sonic blue cobra and 3 came up for sale on a single website for $10k less and running/driving. No one is this stupid. Just tell him 'no,' and stop wasting your time.

If you don't heed that advice, meet him in a public location before taking him to look at your car. Then go to the bank, and do not accept a check unless he's willing to wait until your bank guarantees you that the funds have cleared. Then, and only then, sign over the title. Make sure you keep his contact info from his ID/license.

jaxbusa

Established Member
IMG_2016.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Something seems off. I wouldn't do much more than cash on the spot.

With that said, I would definitely consider keeping the car. 03/04's are continually being parted out (just watch ThePartsFarm & Midway mustangs website). They are continually decreasing in quantity, and ultimately will become scarce in the next 5 years.

Add to that the build quality, mileage, color, and everything else you have going for you... I'd keep an SB Terminator with a long history/relationship over any 18+ 5.0 with marginal build quality or GT350 with oil consumption issues.

You're literally selling reliable history for unknown problem child. The 18+ 5.0 will only depreciate, and so will the GT350 once it ages a few more years (see GT500 for examples why)

GodStang

Established Member
Dang man I am rooting for you!! Mine is close to yours but with 12K less miles and running. I always said I won't sell mine also but for that price. First real thing I bought after college and been with me for many a years.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Just had a buddy that went through a scam and lost his business, and spent a year in court trying to get it back. Lots of sound advice.

Crazy someone will pay money for a project that's not completed yet!

Heres a nice example of a low mileage Terminator!

2004 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe #2922 | C and P Imports

That's a clean car...comes with license plate from...ugh!

I can't wait to see how this all turns out!

Intervention302

Established Member

He is already asking to add him to my video to end it

Users who are viewing this thread